• Westwood
    • Delph
    • Holman
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Bannan (for Holman 46)
    • Agbonlahor (for N'Zogbia 62)
    • Bewery (for Westwood 78)

Westwood MOTM for me. Maybe should be Delph but he's pissed me off a bit in the past so might be some bias there lol.

Toss up between the two for me today. I'm no fan of Delph but he was awesome today.

We should have battered their right back, he looked shaky and brittle, they were utter gash particularly at the back. How we never scored or even really looked like scoring I'll never know, sign of relegation I fear

Were you at the game today? I thought Westwood, Delph and Weimann were the pick of the bunch and Holman easily the worst from where i was sitting in the Lower Holte.

I was there, front row. And surprised that everyone is giving Delph MotM. He constantly gives the ball away, and passes sideways or back.

Another O'Neill waste of money.

He wasn't alone though as we were shite from front to back, again. Actually I do a disservice to the defence as they weren't THAT bad especially Baker. But that first half was even worse than Wigan.

We are going down, make no mistake. The buck should stop with the manager. He signed a lot of players pre-season and none of them are up to it apart from Benteke, who I admit was **** crap today as well.

On this form I can't see where the next goal is coming from, let alone the next win.

I was at the match and got what I expected. Not a clue from front to dugout. Was surprised during the warm up when the players came out they were smiling and laughing, certainly not acting like a team that are humiliated every time they pull on the shirt. OK don't want to see them crying but come on... Did anyone else notice Ireland making what looked like an offensive gesture to someone high up in the trinity? Classy.

ha, I almost got chucked out the ground today - because I was caught having a swig from my hip flask!

Shame they let me stay to witness that tripe

This is not an over reaction at all, from all the games I have been to this season I haven't come away feeling as generally dissapointed as that. We are fully relegation material, and I struggle to see how others can say we will be OK with this and that... the whole team is poor, not just 1 or 2. There is limited spark, lack of movement and limited ability. Not scoring at home to either Wigan OR Southampton is shocking considering they are our rivals. There's no 'could be better' anymore... in my opinion it's now 'we're simply not good enough'.

First half we were awful and even 2nd half we were shit,all over the pitch we were not good enough but what stood out for me the most was how weak we were in midfield again and how narrow we play in that midfield area, I thought southampton played it about better than us and especialy first half were the better team, 2nd half we were better but it was still poor, did we deserve to get beat? Maybe not but southampton were hardly lucky althou we pushed near the end, bottom 3 now with a very tough run up of games coming up, southampton had 3 key players out today!, lambert needs some of the blame put on him but he ay the root of the problem, the main problem lies elsewhere

Anybody else think sky are a joke

Their latest article about today's game

"The game was tinged with controversy as Enda Stevens appeared to make little contact challenging Jay Rodriguez"

No Sky... Enda Stevens made no contact with Jay Rodriguez not "little" contact

Delph was absolutely fantastic, our motm by miles. Did the work of 3 men in midfield.

Awful tactics again by the manager. Holman playing a more advanced role than Weimann in the first half?? Again no protection for our already shit full backs because N'Zogbia and Weimann were, as far as I could tell, vaguely supposed to be in the wide positions. Criminal.

Less said about that corrupt word removed Halsey the better. He has **** us over time and time again over the past decade.

Â