• Westwood
    • Delph
    • Holman
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Bannan (for Holman 46)
    • Agbonlahor (for N'Zogbia 62)
    • Bewery (for Westwood 78)

the one that scares me about the game is that Lambert probably thinks our problems lie in our attack, cause the penalty wasn't a penalty and we couldn't score even when dominating.

I for one did not see a team coming out of the dressing room fired up by their coach ready to give everything. It was after they started to have a few chances round the 60th minute with the crowd behind them that the team

started to dominate; That is how they should always be playing and it's up to the coach to get them there.

So after this game, I'm no longer a believer in lambert. at the start of the season we played well at times and still lost, we don't even have that anymore. also, Lambert is proving to be very stubborn (eg Ireland, Bent struggling to get in the side), which is fine when you're winning more often than not. He's just not doing it for us.

a new coach is needed along with a few experienced defensive players. a CB of 10m is a necessity, no time to go looking for bargains.

• Like 1

you'd consider RDM without investment??? Surely any manager would be in the same position with the current playing staff??

Yes. There has to be a change, whether it be sinking £30 million on two influential rescue players, or scrapping the most promising manager we've had since 2006. I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel if things remain the same. I would like to reset the demo in any way possible.

We never looked like scoring? Except the 6 times we very nearly did you mean?

Awful chance conversion in this team. We are only above Newcastle in that stat.

We didnt know I didnt really ever have hope we did 8 goals at home in league all season fcking disgrace. Lambert signed these cu*ts so Lambert out.

the one that scares me about the game is that Lambert probably thinks our problems lie in our attack, cause the penalty wasn't a penalty and we couldn't score even when dominating.

To be fair to Lambert - he's already said he needs to strengthen CM and CB...

Guzan 6 - wasn't that involved

Lowton 5 - some good things but also beat once or twice

Clark 6 - didn't do much wrong

Baker 6 - didn't do much wrong

Stephens 5 - nice shot, otherwise poor

Delph 5 - was involved but generally, poor

Westwood 5 - poor

Holman 6 - looked the most likely to create something

N'Zogbia 3 - useless and far to lethargic

Weinnman 4 - unusually poor

Benteke 7 - wasn't anywhere to be seen on the rare occasion we crossed it, why? Poor decision making at times, but was a handful.

Agbonlahor 5 - didn't have an impact

Bowery 5 - not enough time

Bannan 5 - poor

I'm a support Lambert but he needs to sort this shit out before the end of this month.

Edited by Kingfisher

Benteke missed a few good chances, the useless bastard rarely even hits the target, he's still living off a decent performance a couple of months ago. I'd rate him 2/10 for putting his boots on the right feet.

Good and very encouraging second half, now if we played like that every half we wouldn't be 17th. We're getting dire results but I can't remember one instance under McLeish where we were this positive. Poor and very disheartening result but that performance doesn't deserve the overreactions we're getting on this thread. Credit to Soton they defended well.

Shit first half performance, but if Lambert can keep us playing like we did in the second half I think there will be at least 5 teams below us come the end of the season. Big if, of course.

And what's with the boos at the end? A young team showing spirit and positivity and you shower them with boos, that will do wonders for their morale I'm sure.

Absolutely deluded. The type of delusion our owner suffers from and the type of delusion that will get our great club relegated.
  • Like 1

"All we can do at our place is make sure the players are not diving. We expect the players to behave properly, it is not a dive from Jay Rodriguez, there was no contact, but if the player had not moved his leg away, there would have been contact."

I know managers defend their players but Adkins is taking the piss.

Adkins just said that Halsey gave the penalty for the first chalkenge which I oresume is Guzans chalkenge which he won the ball. If truw, just shows how shit he was today. ironically he gave us a pen v swansea last time, so he mustve been alarmed at giving villa a decision as normalyy he **** hates us.

I was very disappointed with the result, of course. I thought we deserved a point. But seeing Adkins with his arm round Rodriguez, with the ref in tow as they left the pitch has left me absolutely livid. I do not believe sacking Lambert is the answer. I do believe we have to be favourites for relegation now, and know for a fact we're in a far worse place than the last two seasons.

yes it was for that, Adkins said that Halsey told him thats what the pen was for. Guzan won the ball but took the player. It wasn't as pen, neither challenge were. whicvh shoews how **** awful a ref he is.

Â