No Plastic Flags Please !

supernova26

The announcer in the first leg was an obnoxious word removed. Can we do the same to them?

Now he really grated my cheese. Just not what you need after every goal is it:

'and that's the league 2 side's second goal of the evening'

'lets just remind ourselves of the score: it's the league 2 side 2 the Premier League nil'

'you could be forgiven for booking your hotels in London'

absolute tosser he was.

Keep the flags - they looked great against Blackburn a few years ago (and could be a lucky charm? Admittedly i'm clutching at straws with this thought). As someone mentioned above its imperative we drown out the 6.5k Bradford fans! The Holte in full voice standing for the whole game is always uplifting!

I like the flags - Villa park looks full of colour :)

Its vital though we drown out 6,500 Bradford fans.

Holte has to be standing the whole game IMO

Would look immense if the whole Holte stood for the duration of the game, I'll be on my feet for 90 minutes in the north stand lower as per!

We really need to ramp up the pre-match atmosphere at VP - particularly at this game. We have the worst pre-match build up of any ground I've been to - pathetic. All we do is show the stupid Snickers advert over and over (last season it was Pot Noodle) - what's happened to Paranoid when we come out too? I've still got my flags from Blackburn home semi and one from UEFA Cup against CSKA Moscow with a date of 18.02.09 on it (how we have fallen since then)

Â