Ticket Info

andykeenan

Arsenal v Villa

Barclays Premier League

Emirates

Allocation: 1,410

Prices: £35.50 [adults] £15 to £14.50 [u16s], .

Friday January 11: On sale to 2012-13 season card holders who have attended at least three Premier League away fixtures this season

Wednesday January 16: On sale to 2012-13 season card holders who have attended at least one Premier League away fixture this season

Tuesday January 22: On sale to current season card holders

Wednesday January 30: On sale to supporters with an away booking history this season

Tuesday February 5: On sale to supporters with a booking history

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/avfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=7489

Hi Guy's, i was at villa park twice and am looking at going to this fixture again (was at the 3-1 win around four year ago) was sitting in the arsenal end that day but want tickets for the villa end this year. Will it be hard to get 4 tickets for this match? Thanks

Hi Guy's, i was at villa park twice and am looking at going to this fixture again (was at the 3-1 win around four year ago) was sitting in the arsenal end that day but want tickets for the villa end this year. Will it be hard to get 4 tickets for this match? Thanks

Join your local supporters club if you don't have booking history.

• Like 1

Cheers guys, i have a booking history for home games but never been in a villa end at an away game and really want to be in the away end at this game. Even tho we will prob get smashed ha. Il check the release dates and try get some so. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Very low allocation by our standards. We normally take 3000 there.

we used to take 3000 to a lot of places but the last couple of years our numbers are decreasing a lot, we only take the initial allocation now and a lot of the time we don't even sell out that, arsenal will not be a complete sell out either

Â