Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Demitri_C

i wouldn't worry, i think pacbuddies realises he's shown himself up; hence not responding to the queue of posters lining up to tell him he's talking rubbish.

Or maybe it's just that pacbuddies does not have the same low life skills and self esteem and therefore does not wish to engage in idle conversation with a bunch of people who consider 'battering someone' as a test of their manhood or social standing.

You decide, I am sure that you should be able to work it out given sufficient time.

I said to my housemate who is a Bradford fan they'd have to beat us by 3 clear goals 1st leg for me to think we're not going through. Didn't think it'd be so close!

Really think we'll go through. Not a clue why, we're shit.

5-1 Villa.

• Like 1

If we go again with the same that started yesterday you'd have to think we'll have too much for them. I know Baker's was a hammy but anyone know the extent of Delphs injury?

I think 3-1 is a likely scoreline, could be seeing ET and pens which we dont need. Wonder if we've been practicing pens only had 1 all season. But if it does go all the way id still expect The Goose (if playing) to be the man to bring an end to Bradfords pen record.

Gonna say 2-0 now and us to get a 3rd and Wembley spot in ET

-------------------Guzan---------------------

--Lowton----Vlaar----Baker-----Lichaj---

------------Delph--------Clark--------------

------------------N'Zogbia--------------------

--Agbonlahor---Benteke---Weimann----

That is probably the best XI we can field. It will get the job done. Plenty of attacking options and strong defensively.

Edited to replace Westwood for Delph who is cup tied.

Edited by Czechlad

We're going to have to score four I think.

We've certainly got the capabilities of doing that judging by the first leg, if Benteke brings his shooting boots.

Gabby down the middle will frighten the shit out of them at VP.

home.png
Weimann
home.png
Benteke

home.png
Agbonlahor
home.png
Delph (If fit)
home.png
Clark
home.png
N'Zogbia

home.png
Bennett
home.png
Vlaar
home.png
Lowton
home.png
Lichaj

keeper.png
Guzan

I'd go with this and win 3-0.

I hope we score a goal in the first fifteen minutes because I think that would set us up nicely.

We've just got to try our hardest not to concede, which I know we've found difficult to do.

Just keep the ball as much as we can, even though we're in a desperate situation, don't play desperately and hopefully the result will come. Edited by 8pints

MIdfield could be tricky - Westwood cup tied, Delph possibly injured, Herd out and El Ahmadi at the ACN - leaves us Bannan, Ireland and Johnson. Clark could step into midfield but if Baker is out he'll be needed at the back.

I think we're heading towards a 5-1-4 and a madhouse of a game.

I'm not as confident as other people about this. If we can score early then that'll be great but we seem to be a lot poorer playing at home.

By the way, anybody have any idea what the roads will be like traveling up from London?