Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Demitri_C

Obviously by getting tickets in the home end they risk trouble especialy in the holte end, infact why have they chosen the holte end over the other parts of ground?? Well if any bradford fans are in the holte then good luck to them

Might not have known!?

Arsenal fan I know did the same, got a smack in the head and chucked out when someone saw his shirt under his coat.

He put a status up on his FB saying.

"Got great tickets in the Holte end for the game"

I just commented "not sure if SRS"

He had no idea, idiot.

The players are used to playing in a half full ground with a flat atmosphere for most home league games - however there will be a massive buzz around the ground before kick off. There's no better sight or sound than a full VP at a night game with the floodlights illuminating the sacred turf! The noise should be immense (from both sets of fans) and this will hopefully inspire our boys to perform out of their skin. Its all been embarrassing up until now but we are one game from a cup final. I feel we desperately need an early goal as this would not only give us some momentum but also the noise inside VP would be awesome, when VP has belief it brings one hell of an atmosphere.

Some really intelligent chat on here about people getting battered. The IQ of a football hooligan struggles to compete with pond life!

if supporters of other teams are gonna go in home parts of the ground then they should have the brains to not open their gobs or wear colours of their team, by not doin that their would not be any people getting battered, tensions run high at football games and even people who are not hooligans can lose it and do stupid things all because they love their club, I ay no hooligan but if I had an away fan/fans near in the holte end it would piss me off especialy if they were using their gobs

if supporters of other teams are gonna go in home parts of the ground then they should have the brains to not open their gobs or wear colours of their team, by not doin that their would not be any people getting battered, tensions run high at football games and even people who are not hooligans can lose it and do stupid things all because they love their club, I ay no hooligan but if I had an away fan/fans near in the holte end it would piss me off especialy if they were using their gobs

Using their gobs for what? Talking or giving verbal grief?

I have had away fans sat near me in the lower Doug Ellis and they have all behaved quite well. The only thing that they have done is support their team and cheered whenever they have scored. If that is considered pissing someone off then that someone is really low down the food chain of life.

Using their gobs for what? Talking or giving verbal grief?

I have had away fans sat near me in the lower Doug Ellis and they have all behaved quite well. The only thing that they have done is support their team and cheered whenever they have scored. If that is considered pissing someone off then that someone is really low down the food chain of life.

well maybe I'm down the food chain with plenty of other people but nevermind we all have an opinion, I've sat in home ends before whilst watching villa away and I've kept quiet, when I said to keep their gobs shut I meant by they shouldn't cheer their team or vocally support their team, that's just my opinion, if having away fans sat near you does not bother you then fair play but were all different and just because some of us get pissed off does not mean were low life idiots,

If you are stupid enough to sit illegally with the home fans and cheer your team on and you get one thug lamp you one I have no sympathy as its your own decision to sit there

I can spot away fans in the home end very easily. They usually sit there very quietly showing no emotion or facial expressions. They also dress very plain and sit on the edge of their seats .

This isn't rugby and there's a reason the Villa ticket office would never sell a home ticket to a Bradford fan if they knew for certain they were that persuasion. It's all very well getting on your high horse about it but if you don't want trouble then buy a ticket in the correct end. Simple.

well maybe I'm down the food chain with plenty of other people but nevermind we all have an opinion, I've sat in home ends before whilst watching villa away and I've kept quiet, when I said to keep their gobs shut I meant by they shouldn't cheer their team or vocally support their team, that's just my opinion, if having away fans sat near you does not bother you then fair play but were all different and just because some of us get pissed off does not mean were low life idiots,

It doesn't bode well if a person's tolerance of something so trivial in life is so low that it sends them into a rage.

Never mind, don't get enraged about the state of the world or people dying of starvation so long as a fan of another team keeps his gob shut.

What a sad existence.

It doesn't bode well if a person's tolerance of something so trivial in life is so low that it sends them into a rage.

Never mind, don't get enraged about the state of the world or people dying of starvation so long as a fan of another team keeps his gob shut.

What a sad existence.

hahaha behave yourself will you, you know nothing about me so be quiet, I have not insulted you at all but all I've had off you is insults, I can tell what kind of person you are just by your replies so get off your high horse, I don't need you telling me about the problems in the world so save it for someone else,

hahaha behave yourself will you, you know nothing about me so be quiet, I have not insulted you at all but all I've had off you is insults, I can tell what kind of person you are just by your replies so get off your high horse, I don't need you telling me about the problems in the world so save it for someone else,

Tetchy aren't we!

I don't recall insulting you. If you think my comments apply to you then that is your assumption. Conversely you know nothing about me either so don't claim that you know what kind of person I am.

End of conversation.

Tetchy aren't we!

I don't recall insulting you. If you think my comments apply to you then that is your assumption. Conversely you know nothing about me either so don't claim that you know what kind of person I am.

End of conversation.

deffo agree on the last line

Rugely is right. It's a tribal sport where emotions run high. Whilst there is never any excuse for violence, away fans sitting in the Holte is just a piss take especially if they are non discreet and gobbing off. Plus football would be crap if all the fans set together having a laugh.

I'd never consider going away and sitting in the opposing teams main stand. Wouldn't be able to relax or enjoy the game at all.

Rugely is right. It's a tribal sport where emotions run high. Whilst there is never any excuse for violence, away fans sitting in the Holte is just a piss take especially if they are non discreet and gobbing off. Plus football would be crap if all the fans set together having a laugh.

I'd never consider going away and sitting in the opposing teams main stand. Wouldn't be able to relax or enjoy the game at all.

Thank you! Come tuesday night were gonna have a full house with noise levels that will blow your ears off and a good hostile atmosphere, just how football should be, that's how football has always been but unfortunately now sometimes its like spending a day at the library, you want away fans to fear goin in the home end not thinking oh it will be ok, you can't beat a good hostile atmosphere its one of the things that makes football great,

Thank you! Come tuesday night were gonna have a full house with noise levels that will blow your ears off and a good hostile atmosphere, just how football should be, that's how football has always been but unfortunately now sometimes its like spending a day at the library, you want away fans to fear goin in the home end not thinking oh it will be ok, you can't beat a good hostile atmosphere its one of the things that makes football great,

i wouldn't worry, i think pacbuddies realises he's shown himself up; hence not responding to the queue of posters lining up to tell him he's talking rubbish.