Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Demitri_C

Free flags for the game, 2 weeks to work on the mistakes in first leg.

Hopefully colossal concrete Ron will be back to stable the ship at the back. If so I'd go with baker at cb with him and try Clark at left back

Midfield Holman needs to play.

Up top go with benteke and bent

A word on bradford from what I have read and heard the radio from some of your players you think your there. But we the fans won't make it easy for you.

I think Bradford think they will setup just to defend but I think they will come attack us from start and try get early goal then we need to get 3!

Midfield Holman needs to play.

:blink:

The guy is absolute garbage.

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Baker Clark

CNZ Delph Bannan Ireland

Weimann Benteke

Pretty horrifying I think that could be our best available XI but we have to avoid 4-2-3-1 at all costs. No Holmans, Herds or Bennetts of this world anywhere near starting XI please.

Gab first option off the bench, presumably for either CNZ or Ireland as one of them is guaranteed to be having a stinker.

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Clark Baker

Delph Herd

CNZ Gabby

Weimann Benteke

To start with for me if possible, though as Herd had a protective boot on only last Saturday I would play Bennett at LB with Baker alongside Ron, pushing Ciaran into MF.

Ciaran is a midfielder being asked to play in DF and will make a good CDM a la Barry in time, maybe that time could start this Tuesday.

kea is at ACN

Holmans qork rate is essnetial in my opinion

id go with

guzan

lowton---------baker------------vlaar--------clark

holman------ireland-------delph-------N Zog

--------------gabby------------benteke--------

weimann for me to come 2nd half as he can make a massive impact when bradford tire

The whole world waiting to watch us fail. Lets show em Villa. Need a good start and hopefully an early goal! With the whole of VP behind them I believe we can do it, tough as it may be. I am almost certain we will concede so I think we need to get 3 or 4 goals to see this through!

Free flags for the game

Free flags you say!

What sort of flags are they?

Are they big ones on a long pole like the ones taken to Wembley or are they those poxy little ones like what we got before?

I do like a free flag though as it makes the pain of watching shit and the threat of relegation so much easier to take,

Keep up the good work and bring us some more exciting news soon.

THey are losing 3-1 to crewe alexandra tonight, we can do this we just need to BELIEVE

They lost there game prior to the first leg as well, I think they very much have their eyes set on our game. Which is fair enough, as their players won't get many better chances to play at Wembley.

Our defence is so leaky, that I don't think we will be able to score enough goals to get through. Our only hope is that we can get a couple of early goals and their heads drop, and we steamroll through them. I personally can't see this happening though, we are not showing any signs of life and fight which are key to overturning a 3-1 deficit.

I'm infinitely more excited about this now I've seen the ticket sales. It's looking like it's gonna be a complete sell out. Hopefully we can all forget about the league troubles, forget about the fact that Bradford are 3 divisions below us and just have a good night.

I had to laugh at a comment on a Bradford City website I've just seen.

One fan says to get as much beer in beforehand as possible, as no alcohol is served at the ground and the poster is then asked why.

The response is: "Isn't alcohol a depressant? The Villa fans are depressed enough already mate."

Sad but true!