The Football Weekly Podcast

AVFCforever1991

I just see it more as a bit of gentle piss taking. Glendenning gives/takes most of the abuse on the show, but I think it is all in good humour. It would be drier than a nuns fanny without that kind of thing I think, but I am glad they stop short of "staged" arguments like you get on the awful The Game podcast and Talksport.

yep, I agree. There's plenty of that on the show and it's all light hearted and the show is much better for it.

But I still think between Jimbo and those two there's a little bit of animosity.

Yeah, it was a good episode. I fully expect rage and fury from Villa fans who listen because Barry said he doesnt really care about us (honestly, how dare they not dedicate the entire show to the team I support!) and they also announced Auclair is on Thursday's show, so we can all listen carefully to see if Stevo is right and that Jim actually does hate him.

There never is, Stevo is crazeh

Haha.

I didn't pick up on any hate either (although I never said it was every time he was on)

However...

In my permanent quest to prove (to myself) that I am not crazy, I emailed a mate of mine who i know listens to Football Weekly asking if he'd ever picked up on anything and got the following reply:

"There definitely used to be something there, but over time I've grown warmer to Philipe, and perhaps Jimbo has too. I can't think of any recent friction, but certainly in the past."

So if I'm mad, so is he!

:D

Edited by Stevo985

Funny you should mention that, I also emailed a mate of mine who I know listens to Football Weekly asking if he had ever picked up on anything and got the following reply:

"No."

Funny you should mention that, I also emailed a mate of mine who I know listens to Football Weekly asking if he had ever picked up on anything and got the following reply:

"No."

Foiled again!

Â