• N'Zogbia
    • Delph
    • Bannan
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Bent (for Agbonlahor 57)
    • Burke (for Bent 85)

Lambert has succeeded at the one thing I thought impossible. He's made McLeish look like a managerial genius. Absolute embarrassment. His players. His motivation. His tactics. Buck stops with him.

All 0's apart from Weimann who gets a 4.

Lambert -90001

What a **** Freak result that was. I am really getting sick and tired of these so called'one off' defeats that come along as often as a 'blue moon', We get done regularly and by a number of goals but it is the lowest of the low when we get done by a team 3 divisions below us!

Lambert must go. He hasn't got a clue.

Crap, absolute shit. We are the Newcastle of 3 seasons ago and I think everyone, commentators including, want us to go down. The fact that we are outclassed by a League 2 team says it all. Something needs to change. Manager? Players? **** knows. We are in big trouble this season.

Randy lerner, paul lambert, the rest of the staff and the team should be **** ashamed of theirselves. Because at the moment im ashamed to support such an inept club. I dont really ever go to watch the games live as it is a waste of money! I feel sorry for the travelling fans who pay good money to go and watch shit that isn't even a sunday league standard of football. I hope they refund your tickets!

rocket polishers the lot of them!

We need a **** miricale at villa park!

Disgraceful.

Given - 4

Lowton - 5

Baker - 3

Clark - 4

Bennett - 4

Bannan - 5

Delph - 6

Agbonlahor - 3

N'Zogbia - 4

Weimann - 6

Benteke - 2

Bent - 2

Burke - ?

We had 31 efforts on goal in that game and even though we defended like the cast of glee, with better finishing we still should have won handsomely.

Awful team performance. Shocking.

We need to buy half a dozen to stay up.

utter disgrace

mix of players who simply arent ready, arent good enough and ones that simply couldnt give a shit

bennett and bannan main culprits, both **** terrible, warnock was never as bad as bennett, nzogbia doing what he does best - playing for himself

id keep lowton and baker from that 11 and happily **** the rest off, bentekke may have lost us the semi, awful finishing from 4 sitters then he simply couldnt be **** bothered for their last goal

Â