Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

In all seriousness im predicting a heavy ass pounding.

I dont see us scoring at all, if we keep it 0-0 until half time Southampton may only nick it 0-1 but if they get a goal before the interval i would imagine it cuold easily mirror the score that happened at St Marys.

I'm going to be positive as im having a nice day.

3-0 to Southampton.

With the players returning from injury and the backlash from Tuesday I think we have a chance tomorrow

Like we was gonna show a backlash after chelsea

Like the backlash after spurs

The backlash after wigan?

The players don't give s ****. There's no pride there.

Like we was gonna show a backlash after chelsea

Like the backlash after spurs

The backlash after wigan?

The players don't give s ****. There's no pride there.

If it doesn't happen tomorrow I will have to agree with you

If it doesn't happen tomorrow I will have to agree with you

I took everything from the wigan match a few weeks ago. A complete lack of effort from all 11 against a club were fighting with to stay in this league, a chance of a wembley final? Defending with the ah balls to it attitude we seem to have. Whether its down to Lamberts motivation skills or lack of them or players not trying, I honestly expect us to roll over tomorrow and not even make soton work for a win.

Good, he's rubbish anyway from what i've seen, runs about a lot, but not much else.

I like what Czechlad suggested, going three upfront, Weimann, Gabby and possibly Darren Bent, give Benteke a rest, N'Zogbia in there aswell.

Southampton are as bad at the back as we are, but we've got much more firepower, just go for it.

We don't get 3 points here, and we're in big trouble.

Don't know what league table you read with your cornflakes in the morning but the last time I looked Southampton had scored more and let in less than Villa!

Going to be blunt even without Lallana (knee injury) Lambert, Ramirez and Puncheon will torment our shockingly low on confidence back four, unless Vlaar is brought back in, I personally would as Clark has become the new Ridgewell (shit) 3-1 Southampton.

While we dont have a decent Central Attacking Mid we cant keep using 41212 or 4231 or 5212. imo it has to be this below, good old 442 (if westwoods still injured then stick Herd in for him)

Benteke Weimann

NZogbia Delph Westwood Agbonlahor

Bennett Clark Vlaar Lowton

Guzan

Edited by Daniel1Avfc

While we dont have a decent Central Attacking Mid we cant keep using 41212 or 4231 or 5212. imo it has to be this below, good old 442 (if westwoods still injured then stick Herd in for him)

Benteke Weimann

NZogbia Delph Westwood Agbonlahor

Bennett Clark Vlaar Lowton

Guzan

I quite like the idea of Benteke and Weimann in goal but really not sure about Guzan up front on his own.

I reckon a fairly comfortable 2-0 win tomorrow. Up the Villa.