Luis Cavanda - SSC Lazio

Mattyp_avfc

nice to be linked with a player like this i spose.

he hasn't pljayed much but has looked good when he has, although he's been playing in a side that have been flying this season (boo!). prob more chance of this that coutinho but to be honest he'd be daft to throw potential CL football next year away to come to england so soon. he'd be better learning his trade in a place where defending is an art, getting some CL experience if he can push his way in to the first team and then make a move to the uk for big bucks.

nice to be linked with a player like this i spose.

he hasn't pljayed much but has looked good when he has, although he's been playing in a side that have been flying this season (boo!). prob more chance of this that coutinho but to be honest he'd be daft to throw potential CL football next year away to come to england so soon. he'd be better learning his trade in a place where defending is an art, getting some CL experience if he can push his way in to the first team and then make a move to the uk for big bucks.

Consider that being a black man he may not want to play for Lazio?

I recall transfers like this rumour always ending in a what could have been scenario.

I don't want to come across as being negative about this in any way.

People like Bosingwa, Miguel, Drenthe, Nasri, etc. that we all where rumoured to be in for but no move ever materialised only for the players that get mentioned seem to then move to the bigger clubs etc.

It would be nice for something like this to come off and get an unknown signing from europe as it is something we have not had for a long time and for me adds excitement to a signing.

IMO Anyone can go out and buy someone from the premier league and normally a name everyone's familiar with and know what to come to expect after a few games from that player etc but it does not have the same effect to it than what a promising potential player no one is really familiar with arriving for everyone to cast eyes on .

Sign someone like Charlie Adam and its like 'great, 4m spent on him' he will do a job I suppose.

Sign an unknown promising talent from europe etc. and it is more a case of sitting up and taking notice more saying to yourself "ok, who's this guy then".

Would be nice to have someone like this arrive so let's hope something develops.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

Consider that being a black man he may not want to play for Lazio?

well he went in the first place i spose, i'd like ot think that could be a motive seeing as i prefer roma ;)

as it is though the ultras of pretty much all the big clubs, lets say, lean a little to the right. as in a little to the right of hitler.

• 2 weeks later...
Â