John Sitton interview

Denaldinho

I remember the documentary that John sitton was in back in mid 90s called "Orient for a fiver" which basically destroyed his career. Now, in 2012, he gives an insight as to what happens and other things in football. Its a really engaging interview i think...

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZngrtVF583M

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hfGuzt2kPE

If this is in the wrong section could it be moved please, thanks.

The years haven't been kind have they, driving a cab must be depressing after being in the game so long.

I will never understand why someone agreed to the camera in the dressing room. It is amazing that none of the players reacted although he did look like he would have knocked them out.

I find it amusing that he thinks someone should have given him another chance after that.

Follow this guy on Twitter, he is genuinely insane. He often goes on fifty part rants about absolutely nothing but it's strangely quite an interesting insight into the mind of a mad man.

Just watched the doc. All 5 parts are on YouTube if you're interested.

He seems a complete clearing in the woods if I'm honest. It's no real wonder you wouldn't want to perform or play for him.

Seriously awful man management skills.

Yep, if you've got to resort to threats of physical violence to get your players to perform, you may want to consider a different career...

He's got a natural, god given, genuine talent in being a word removed. I don't think I could be as offensive as him if I really practised it. The tone of voice, his body language, and the dialogue are all first class word removed behaviour. Ever word is barbed, I don't think I've ever heard anyone talk with such venom in my life.

Didn't he sack the captain at half time? Actually sacked him, never played for them again?

There's also a few neil warnock rants on YouTube that are worth a watch

He sacked 3 people IIRC.

Â