Round 4 draw

Avfc96

I have a mate who a millwall season ticket holder,if you want trouble you will find it at any game, if you go and just support your team there are no problems. A big following will be in full voice, can't wait. Ps he says drink by London bridge not the ground.

Don't wear colours to away games anyway. Never have. Yes London Bridge area ok or anywhere along the South Bank or Butlers Wharf. Ground can only be 15 min cab ride from there.

I've not heard of the trouble at Leeds if there was any I imagine it was insignificant as hasn't made any news

My bluenose flat mate says london bridge is the best spot then tube down.

He said its always been dodgy down there but when you hang around with scum as he does you attract it.

Just got to have your head screwed on and eyes open.

Can't bloody wait!

Buzzing for this, what a draw! Villa will take thousands down to South Bermondsey, regardless of the allocation. Looking forward to drinking around the London Bridge area!

Not sure why so many people are soiling their knickers over it - too many hours watching sensationalist DVDs me thinks...

Just cus it doesnt happen on the terraces doesn't mean it doesnt happen, as for leeds v blues yes there was trouble, a look on smallheathalliance there's even a discussion about the young zulus. Millwall have one of the most notorious firms in England, you would have to he insane to wear your colours down there, let alone go into a pub in match day.

ermmm, no, there's nothing on SHA to suggest there was any trouble. try reading the thread and not just the title. there's discussions about their 'zulus' every other day on that forum, and the majority of posts thankfully poke fun at them. it's clueless football fans outside of clubs like SHA, millwall and leeds, that keep their reputations intact. as you've demonstrated. birmingham city and millwall....the clubs that struggle to take a few hundred fans to their away games and get piss-poor crowds at home, yet fans still come out with the bile that they have 'notorious firms'. hilarious.

as for this tie, 4000 villa fans, a covered and well-policed walkway from the station to the away end, a stand-alone end that doesn't need to be shared with millwall fans, and the opportunity to drink wherever you like in central london. the collective bed-wetting on here and h&v is absolutely pathetic....

• Like 1

Does'nt help theres a history between us. I went a couple of times in the 'good old days' and it was always guaranteed pretty much full on for the entire game (to put it mildly), but times change I suppose and you'd like to think the actual football took precedent this day and age.

Not a bad draw actually and I'd take the draw, no problem.

Yes this aint millwall away like it would of been in the 70s or 80s but make no mistake they will be out in force for this one and they will try their hardest to make a statement when we go down their, we ay no big hooligan outfit with a reputation but were a big club with a big following and that will be enough for them plus we ay met for a long time and there was a bit of rivalry so I've heard back in the old days.it will be a proper old fasioned away day and I can't wait, it beats goin to these plastic boring places like man city man utd arsenal etc etc. Will be a great atmosphere and a good game. Be great if we could wear our home shirt for this game just to piss em off but I imagine we'll be in our limes

This is a REAL FA cup draw isn't it, Millwall are a proper old school team.

One of the grounds I'd love visit.

But let's face it, you need brass balls to wear the away shirt to that match, and 100/1 odds on the shirt getting back to Brum without it being soiled...

I'm going. I'm going to have my forehead tattooed with 'Villa Youth', wear my Villa shirt and paint my face claret and blue. Then I'm going to find a pub near to the ground and make myself comfy with a nice cup of tea. Who's with me?

• Like 1

I'll be going as long as it dont get moved to a stupid o' clock kick off for tv!..

Dont mind the sat @ 5.15 or whatever it is, But cant be bothered with away days on sun-mon games with work.

Can't see it being on tv

There are far more attractive ties to screen

I'm deffo goin woteva day or time it is but really hope its on a sat, having looked at draw their are some kind of attractive games but I really think our game will be on tv.millwall fans are saying we'll only get the top tier it would be great to have the bottom aswell but can't see it. I'm goin for 2.2 and to have them back at ours

I'm deffo goin woteva day or time it is but really hope its on a sat, having looked at draw their are some kind of attractive games but I really think our game will be on tv.millwall fans are saying we'll only get the top tier it would be great to have the bottom aswell but can't see it. I'm goin for 2.2 and to have them back at ours