Round 4 draw

Avfc96

Haha what a draw and what fun it will be down there' my grandad has told me tales about his trips to the old den and I imagine per usual millwall will be out in numbers for this one. Be a very tough game aswel as they are a decent team.

While there is no doubt Millwall fans who are hooligans, i think its got to the stage whereby any team away is potentially dangerous.

My dad used to command policing at Rotherham Utd. Said, Millwall were one of the quietist.

Anyone know any decent pubs pre game ?

Unless you want to know what it feels like to have a snooker cue smashed on your skull or a glass is your face, I wouldn't go to a pub in millwall.

Times have changed a lot. Just look at Leeds v SHA yesterday, only 11k turned up and I've not heard of any trouble

In days gone by there would have been 2k old bill at that game

Times have changed a lot. Just look at Leeds v SHA yesterday, only 11k turned up and I've not heard of any trouble

In days gone by there would have been 2k old bill at that game

Just cus it doesnt happen on the terraces doesn't mean it doesnt happen, as for leeds v blues yes there was trouble, a look on smallheathalliance there's even a discussion about the young zulus. Millwall have one of the most notorious firms in England, you would have to he insane to wear your colours down there, let alone go into a pub in match day.