• Albrighton
    • Delph
    • Bannan
    • Bent
    • Bowery
    • Weimann (for Albrighton 43)
    • Agbonlahor (for Bowery 62)
    • Ireland (for N'Zgobia 82)

Bennett had a good game from the sounds of things. Nice to have Gabby back, had a feeling Andi would score. You can never tell in the FA Cup but I'm glad we made it through. 16 shots on goal, with 9 on target. We could have probably scored more today.

• Like 1

bent plays, he scores we win, we only concede 1 goal

hmmmm?

could be something in that you know

I've also noticed something... we were playing Ipswich, who are currently 19th in the Championship, at home.

Anyway, obviously we still need signings but it's great to actually get a win again! Having Gabby back is a massive boost, and the availability of Baker and N'Zogbia is good news too (as well as Bent if we are keeping him). The win will have given the lads a bit of much-needed confidence, too. Hopefully we can build on this with a win on Tuesday.

UTV!

sounds like our defensive and midfield frailties are still evident, but we at least have some good attacking options now.

nice to hear Bennett having a good game, sounded like Bent, Bowery and Zog had their moments also.

I hope Lambert signs someone who can take corners.

a few of our relegation rivals have replays, so that's good

Wigan away

Sunderland home

QPR away

not bad for us to have them play more games

We do have two extra games in the next three weeks though in the form of LC Semi Finals

Edited by chappy

Chuffed to get the win. Do we think that the fact he started Bent means he's going nowhere?

I still think Bent is a player that could go I mean this is a cup game he may not appear in the league though. Sure it may have been a risk playing him in case he got injured again but he's still available for transfer as far as I'm aware just like Ireland, Given and N'Zogbia are.

We do have two extra games in the next three weeks though in the form of LC Semi Finals

true, so it's good that they get one too :)

theirs isn't as motivational as our two: playing for a final at wembley or playing because you couldn't beat a lower league team before (WIgan and Sunderland), I think there's a huge difference for a player here

I still think Bent is a player that could go I mean this is a cup game he may not appear in the league though. Sure it may have been a risk playing him in case he got injured again but he's still available for transfer as far as I'm aware just like Ireland, Given and N'Zogbia are.

no-one actually knows if Ireland, Given, Bent and Zog are available for transfer - it's mainly just fans hoping.

Â