Villa v Bradford home tickets

seanireland

This is a good point - I offer no defence.

It just seemed strange to me that we'd gone to the trouble of spending money advertising the one home game this season that it didn't look like we needed to.

yeah i heard the advert on talksport too, i reckon that the villa website doenst give a correct imprssion of how many tickets are actually left. i wouldnt be surprised if there are quire a few empty seats my lord.

just counted each seat individualy ( got to much time on my hands) that are left available and i have come to the total of

1317 seats left give or take 10 ( dodgy counting ;D)

so its defo gonna be a sell out, i cant wait now

No offence, but you need to get a **** life ;)

How many are left? Chance of getting 2 together?

a8 (trinity - £29), b1 (trinity - £39) or p7 (witton lane - £39) would be your best bet. in fact, i think they're the only ones with two seats together so get in quick!

Come on lads - time for a recount!

haha didn't count yesterday but these are figures from a couple of hours ago: 135 in the witton lane, 455 in the trinity; the vast majority of which are in block a8. 590 left in total.

i'd expect most of the 590 to go today with the ticket office open from 9am until 5pm. but there's going to be a lot of single seats left over, so it may not register as an official sell out.

i would say though, i've done this in the past for league games and it's been well out!

I can't work out the point of this seat availbility plan on the official site. If you go in today there are suddenly a load of seats availble in Trinity block A2 which were all shown as sold yesterday. I have looked at the plan several times for league games and the plan has shown most of the upper middle trinity sold only to find thousands of empty seats on the day of the game. Based on this im not sure it will be a sell on Tuesday however the club have released statements saying the Holte / North Stand sold out and Witton Lane near as dam it sold out therefore it should be well over 40K. My guess 41,800.

I think some tickets go to third parties and any if/when they don't sell come back to the official office to sell. Hence tickets being freed up and possibly not a sell out.

Why are those numpties getting tickets in the holte (and how if it's sold out?) if there's some in A2 at £29?

Im really suprised this one will be over 40k. After the last month of terrible performances I was never gonna pay to watch this especially at those prices.

Not really sure what you mean by those prices? My ticket is cheaper than it would be for most premier league games and it's a cup semi final. Despite the crap result in the first leg we still have a great chance to get through. Has the potential to be a fantastic night down at VP.

Im really suprised this one will be over 40k. After the last month of terrible performances I was never gonna pay to watch this especially at those prices.

Moan moan moan.

Fans who aren't gona get behind the team may as well stay at home anyway.

£29 for a Cup Semi Final is fine.

Bet you'll be one of the first to moan if you miss out for a ticket at Wembley though (obviously assuming we get there)

Â