Villa v Bradford home tickets

seanireland

Their gonna have 6000 fans making a right noise, we need to fill our part of the ground and get right behind our team and just maybe that could turn the tie but obviously its down to the players to put in a performance, if we play well then we will be goin to wembley

If following Villa has taught me anything it's that we've got more chance as it stands now than if we had come away from the 1st leg with a slender lead.

I'm actually quite looking forward to it, lets hope we get as many lucky breaks as we did in 94.

Edited by flamingsombrero

Please everyone that can get down to this, we need to have VP full and rocking. They will come and park the bus and we need an intimidating atmosphere as well as our players actually turning up.

agree chappy we need them all

i also agree that some wierd way it might suit us being behind as usually villa always seem to fck it up from a winning position so hopefully we can turn it around. ok bradford will have 6k we will have a 35k electric sea of claret and blue. we wil make a hell of a lot of noise. bradford are not use to this kind of thing so they better be ready for a battle because we wont be as poor as we was twice

We turned it around against Blackburn! We can do it against these ****!

If we got Vlaar back or maybe another CB/CDM in with experience we can stop concedeing and let the lads up too worry about scoring.

We came close enough in the first leg.

UTV!

• Like 1

£29 for a cup semi a rip off?? are you for real?

go see how much they are charging arsenal fans for a standard league game

you can critise the team but this i think is an unfair critism

For a under 21 in the doug ellis and trinity its that and yes that is a ripoff.

Â