Joleon Lescott - Man City

honest_bertie

This might well be bollocks, as it's one of those rumours that always floats around without a source (not that you'd get a reliable one), but doesn't he stay well clear of Birmingham, on account of liking his kneecaps where they are?

Really would like it if lescott came here he would really be ideal. I would have him and vlaar playing center back and then put clark just in front of those two as a defensive mid.

Then all we would need to do is get someone to replace Lichaj and bennet as I think Lichaj is a liability and bennet is not to premiership standard.

I remember him being linked to us (i seem to him being linked to us all the time few years back).

I recall stories of him not being able to come back to midlands because of some trouble he had off a gang, probably all bull.

But i can't see him coming anyway, £££££££ even to watch Citeh from the stands. Would love it if he did come though.

Lescott,would be wonderful in our team!

What kind of idiot thinks an England international doesn't have a place in our team... Really?

Some people spend way too much time playing FM than in the real world. He is EXACTLY what we need!

On loan for the end of the season with Man City being able to call him back, perfect all round, then if we stay up we sign him...

The only way we will get a massive player like this is if we loan them first...

No chance will they sell he's an integral part of their squad.

While I don't believe for one second that we will sign Lescott, he is not an intregal part of their squad - He's played 3 games in the league this season.

I wonder how many pages of hope this thread will get to before the disappointment kicks in for alot of posters when it's locked - in return they won't know how to handle the news and some will react very very sanctimoniously.

It's nothing different than waving a big juicy steak in front of a starving rottweiler but then ripping it away again!

Get over it folks - JOLEON WILL NOT BE COMING TO VILLA!

While I don't believe for one second that we will sign Lescott, he is not an intregal part of their squad - He's played 3 games in the league this season.

BBC has him down as 8 PL starts and a further 4 coming on as sub plus countless cup starts

He's played 3 games in the league this season.

Don't know which hole you pull your stats out of, but Sky Sports has him down as a couple more appearances than 3...

lescott_zpsbb09c244.jpg

He is exactly what we need at the moment though...

BBC has him down as 8 PL starts and a further 4 coming on as sub plus countless cup starts

Shame on me for trusting Wiki....

So 11 starts in total this season from 28 games, how is he an integral part of the squad? Or is it more of your OTT posting?

Edited by Woody1000

I wonder how many pages of hope this thread will get to before the disappointment kicks in for alot of posters when it's locked - in return they won't know how to handle the news and some will react very very sanctimoniously.

It's nothing different than waving a big juicy steak in front of a starving rottweiler but then ripping it away again!

Get over it folks - JOLEON WILL NOT BE COMING TO VILLA!

I'm sure we can cope with the inevitable disappointment. There have been Sneijder and Ancelotti threads on here in the past.