Weekends football FA Cup 3rd Round 5/6Jan

andykeenan

Saturday

Brighton v Newcastle 12:30 ITV Aldershot v Rotherham Barnsley v Burnley

Blackburn v Bristol City Bolton v Sunderland Charlton v Huddersfield Crawley v Reading Crystal Palace v Stoke Derby v Tranmere Fulham v Blackpool Hull v Leyton Orient Leeds v Small Heath Leicester v Burton Albion Luton v Wolves Man City v Watford Macclesfield v Cardiff Middlesborough v Hastings Utd Millwall v Preston Forest v Oldham Oxford v Sheff Utd Peterborugh v Norwich QPR v West Brom Sheff Wed v MK Dons Southampton v Chelsea Southend v Brenford Spurs v Coventry Wigan v Bournemouth West Ham v Man Utd 5.15 ITV

Sunday

Swansea v Arsenal 1.30 ESPN Mansfield v Liverpoll 4pm ESPN

Monday

Cheltenham v Everton 7.45 ESPN

• Like 2

I guess it makes sense for Barnsley to merge with Rotherham. The Millers go up to the championship and Barnsley get an improved squad. They should hammer Aldershot and Burnley - nice to see that ITV have picked up the triangular tie of the round.

I love footnall.

I guess it makes sense for Barnsley to merge with Rotherham. The Millers go up to the championship and Barnsley get an improved squad. They should hammer Aldershot and burnley - nice to see that ITV have picked up the triangular tie of the round.

I thought ITV aldershot was like afc sunderland or hull afc? I just couldn't work out what itv stands for

Edited by Jimzk5

I got Leeds to beat blues, swansea to beay arsenal and peterboro to beat norwich in a 3 team accumulater, 2 quid pays 60 back, I may stick a few quid on villa winning by some ridiculous margin, 4-1 or something

Â