Celebrity Big Brother

andykeenan

my dad **** loves big brother, he doesn't understand why no one watches it these days I have to constantly remind him that I don't watch it and have no idea what the fook he is on about, this however will not stop him from giving me the lowdown on it every time I speak to him

all that I know is that Toadfish out of Neighbours is in it

are there any decent birds going in?

I'll stick up for you keenan - just ignore those mean bullies, you be your own man, man.

Although a list of all the 'celebs' wouldve been nice.

my dad **** loves big brother, he doesn't understand why no one watches it these days I have to constantly remind him that I don't watch it and have no idea what the fook he is on about, this however will not stop him from giving me the lowdown on it every time I speak to him

all that I know is that Toadfish out of Neighbours is in it

are there any decent birds going in?

my dad is the opposite "I'm not having that shit on my television" is probably a realistic quote of what he says.

I'll stick up for you keenan - just ignore those mean bullies, you be your own man, man.

you won't get a list as there aren't any celebrities.

Think I can help there:

Razor Ruddock

Some older bird I've never heard of but apparently used to nosh off Simon Cowell

An American couple I've never heard of

A page 3 bint

The fat one off of steps

Odd looking fella that was on X factor

Little Italian bloke that rides horses and likes Charlie (allegedly)

Toadfish off neighbours

The blonde who was in stenders 20 years ago who was caught noshing her bf in a lay by years ago

Two more people I've never heard of but apparently are soap "stars"

Can't wait :)

What no jim Davidson or Lindsay Lohan? There is a shock

They always throw these big names in...then you end up with a fat 50 year old hasbeen footballer and a fat member of a naff girl group from 10 years ago instead

Last time they said Charlie Sheen was coming in and Dog the bounty Hunter and they never featured

I looked up Lindsay Lohan to see whether she was going in or not. Bearing in mind I've not seen a picture of her since about 2006, I couldn't quite believe what I was looking at. Sure, she's gone back to her natural hair colour which is sexy as hell. But what's she done to her face?! How do you go from, in my opinion, being one of the foxiest girls on the planet to a total munter in 5 years?

Yes, I do realise the answer is alcohol and charlie. It was rhetorical...

a page 3 model called Lacey Banghard :crylaugh: And its her real name :lol:

Crazy eh. I see some weird real surnames at work, but that is something else. Cracking tits though.

Â