Ticket Info

andykeenan

Everton v Aston Villa

Barclays Premier League

Saturday February 2 - KO 3pm

Goodison Park

Allocation: 1,800

Prices: £31 to £35 [adults], £19.25 to £20.25 for over-65s, £15 to £17.50 for under-16s,

Friday January 4: On sale to season card holders who have attended at least two Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13

Wednesday January 9: On sale to 2012-13 season card holders

Tuesday January 15: On sale to supporters who have away booking history

Wednesday January 23: On sale to supporters who have booking history

*Strictly one ticket per client reference. Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history.

Buy Info: hotline 0800 6120970, in person Villa Village or New Street or from online box office .

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/avfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=7488

Deffo doin this one! Never been to goodison before, we'll probaly struggle to sell this one out again which is disapointing as the allocation is only 1800 but then again I imagine we'll be officialy in league cup final by time we play this so it will prob sell out. What's everton away like anyone???

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a £32 ticket as that is what came up when i went Best available.

I know there is issues with views in the away end at Everton, anyone know how bad it is?

I know the restricted view tickets are £31 so it should be alright,I dont mind if I have not got a perfect view as that is the experience you get when going to away games.

​I know the lower tier at the back goes under the upper tier which can cause height and view problems,

I imagine we'll be officialy in league cup final by time we play this so it will prob sell out. What's everton away like anyone???

AWKS!

Everton away is fun - the seats are a bit rubbish and make sure you don't get stuck behind a pillar. Other than that its like a normal away game :)

AWKS!

Everton away is fun - the seats are a bit rubbish and make sure you don't get stuck behind a pillar. Other than that its like a normal away game :)

haha wishful thinking!! Ye I've heard about the bad views depending where you sit

Yeah it was me who tweeted WM Police earlier for the figure.

Piss poor support, even given the circumstances.

I dont get why people are criticising the support. We are playing really badly at the moment and with the embarrsing January business and a lack of optism im suprised weve sold a 1000 tickets for this.

I dont get why people are criticising the support. We are playing really badly at the moment and with the embarrsing January business and a lack of optism im suprised weve sold a 1000 tickets for this.

its a piss poor turn out for a club our size who has a big fanbase, other teams who have been in our position and who are in our position would easily take more away than us, west ham sunderland leeds newcastle just to name a few and I consider us to be bigger than some of those clubs and on par with the others, our away support this year has been shocking at times

its a piss poor turn out for a club our size who has a big fanbase, other teams who have been in our position and who are in our position would easily take more away than us, west ham sunderland leeds newcastle just to name a few and I consider us to be bigger than some of those clubs and on par with the others, our away support this year has been shocking at times

Exactly this.

We can make excuses all we want. I think we all know if the boot was on the other foot, we were 5th, Everton 19th in a relegation battle but all still to play for and they were coming to us for a Sat 3pm, they'd bring a lot more than 1139.

agreed, it's a shocking turnout and we should at least be selling the 1800. shame we've got so many fair-weather fans (plenty of them on this forum begging for tickets when doing well) that disappear in the bad times. everton always bring 3000 (or close to) to us. we regularly struggle to sell the 1800 at theirs despite relatively reasonable prices.

although i can't agree on west ham & sunderland. west ham when they last went down, leading up to that wigan away game, were taking a few hundred fans away. likewise sunderland took less than we're taking to everton earlier in the season when in a bad spell, and we've taken considerably more than them to norwich, west ham, southampton & fulham. don't be taken in by safc fans' adopted geordie mentality of painting their support as far better than it is, numbers wise. they sit at a large portion of their away games, too.

it did, didn't it?! couldn't see any empties where i was. and having just seen the motd highlights which included numerous shots of the villa end, i couldn't see anywhere in that 1800 allocation where there were empty seats or big empty spaces.

and agreed on the vocal support. we were absolutely fantastic, as ever, from first minute to last.

it did, didn't it?! couldn't see any empties where i was. and having just seen the motd highlights which included numerous shots of the villa end, i couldn't see anywhere in that 1800 allocation where there were empty seats or big empty spaces.

and agreed on the vocal support. we were absolutely fantastic, as ever, from first minute to last.

Ive also seen Football First and the end looked packed out.

The row behind me (row 12 in the paddock) had a fair few spare seats, but overall these were few and far between. I'd be interested to hear the final figure we had there. Their fans must have spotter a few as im copping a bit of banter on twitter for us not shifting the smaller allocation.

As for all the talk of Goodison having a great atmosphere. Absolute myth. Quietest ground ive been to this season.

agreed, it's a shocking turnout and we should at least be selling the 1800. shame we've got so many fair-weather fans (plenty of them on this forum begging for tickets when doing well) that disappear in the bad times. everton always bring 3000 (or close to) to us. we regularly struggle to sell the 1800 at theirs despite relatively reasonable prices.

although i can't agree on west ham & sunderland. west ham when they last went down, leading up to that wigan away game, were taking a few hundred fans away. likewise sunderland took less than we're taking to everton earlier in the season when in a bad spell, and we've taken considerably more than them to norwich, west ham, southampton & fulham. don't be taken in by safc fans' adopted geordie mentality of painting their support as far better than it is, numbers wise. they sit at a large portion of their away games, too.

I didn't know west ham and sunderlands away support was poorer than ours when they were in a bad spell, but I know sunderland always big their support up even though at times it ay great at all, another thing with villa is that were in the centre of england and have less to travel to away games than a lot of fans of other teams where as sunderland have to travel a lot more miles and same with west ham

Â