Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

omariqy

We need to win. I don't think we'll play a completely changed side.

Given

Lichaj-Herd-Clark-Stevens

Albrighton-Delph-Holman/Ireland-Carruthers

Weimann-Bowery

Is along the lines of what we will go with I think.

With a bench of potentially Lowton, Benteke, Gabby, N'Zogbia etc.

We will almost certainly never see Villa win the league within any of our lifetimes.

I used to think that after years of dominance by Liverpool and then Forest came along and then it happened, we won the league.

Never say never. It's highly unlikely but who knows what might happen in 5/10/15 years time.

Back to the thread. We will win.

Sadly the FA Cup isn't a priority for most clubs these days. You can blame Sky/the Premier League or call it evolution. In fact I'm watching SSN at the moment and they haven't even made reference to the FA Cup.

Therefore we should probably play the kids, oh hang on! They play week in week out anyway!

I think people should shut-up about Carruthers ....he came on last season and took on a player WOW! Other that that he was rubbish. Another Gary Gardner for sure. Remember on here he was lauded as a love child of Messi and Ronaldo.

Edited by supernova26

Agbonlahor, N'Zogbia, Bent and Vlaar have not even been training. I highly doubt they will be fit for tomorrow's match.

Also is this being televised?

I believe Agbonlahor, N'Zogbia and Bent all returned to training yesterday and could feature today - I'd expect at least two of them on the bench.

Not televised as far as I know.

Agbonlahor, N'Zogbia, Bent and Vlaar have not even been training. I highly doubt they will be fit for tomorrow's match.

Also is this being televised?

It must be on something as my local is advertising it.

Am regarding this as a day off from worrying about Villa. It really doesn't matter if we win or lose. Throw the kids on and see what they can do. I would expect them to win because I think McCarthy will have even less interest in fielding a strong side than we will. But if we lose it really doesn't matter. Tuesday's game is far more important, and Saturday's is crucial so let's prepare the strongest squad for that.