College sports - general chat

leviramsey

On 03/12/2017 at 12:19, Xela said:

Sooners, Bulldogs and Clemson more or less guaranteed final 4 status

Big question - OSU or 'Bama?

On 03/12/2017 at 15:16, Brumerican said:

OSU hopefully . Nobody wants to see Jalen Hurts in a National Championship game.

2 years on and a after change of scenery Hurts is an early Heisman contender .

He's actually fun to watch now .

Mayfield     ----     Murray ------ Hurts .    That's some streak for the Sooners.

Yesterday was fantastic despite the refs saving Michigan from a disaster.  Texas V LSU was superb ( Fournette's brothers name made me chuckle) , UF kept a clean sheet and Matthew McConaughey is a College football genius,

38 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Yesterday was fantastic despite the refs saving Michigan from a disaster.  Texas V LSU was superb ( Fournette's brothers name made me chuckle) , UF kept a clean sheet and Matthew McConaughey is a College football genius,

The not so fast dude sounds ready for the compost heap. He aged fast :(

4 minutes ago, Tegis said:

The not so fast dude sounds ready for the compost heap. He aged fast :(

When he did his Wolf of Wall Street chest thump I expected the paramedics to run in.😂

(His name is Lee Corso , ex Louisville Coach and he's been on the show since day 1 in 1987.)

On 09/09/2018 at 04:38, Brumerican said:

Just stayed up until 4.30am to watch Kentucky beat UF for the first time in 31 years.   At the Swamp.

UK have a LB named Josh Allen who probably played the best game I've seen from a LB in the last 10 years. He's incredible.  Their RB Snell is bloody good too.

Franks reverted back to the old spaghetti arm of last season as soon as the pressure was turned up.

1 step forward 2 steps back for Mullen.

UCF are going to be the top dogs in Florida again no danger.

Revenge game this weekend !

Another late one.

Edited by Brumerican

Â