College sports - general chat

leviramsey

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2016 at 16:56, Dom_Wren said:

Kyle Richardson, the head football coach at the high school i teach at has accepted a position at National championship runners up Clemson university.

Rubbish decision!!

• 7 months later...

Going to be a fun day of football!

OK, I'm calling my shot: Florida State tonight over Alabama. Its a neutral site (Atlanta) and if a Nick Saban team is going to lose a game, its going to be this one. Its the first game of the year so Alabama may not be exactly where they want/need to be, like, fine-tuned, like they will be towards the end of the season.

Plus, it would help Ohio State out, also.:P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BerniesElbow said:

Actually, I meant Michigan's horrible quarterback play.

They looked much better when they switched QBs.

Oh yeah . Getting benched before half time tells you everything. The defense was still pretty good though . There are a few NFL starters in there but the offense is pants yet again.

• 1 month later...

Big one tonight at 8.30 pm UK time if you're looking for a game to watch (If you've never seen a college game this one would be a great entry point)

UF v Georgia in Jacksonville, known commonly as the worlds greatest outdoor cocktail party.  

The stadium is divided 50/50 and they even have to add extra stands for this one.

Georgia are unbeaten and the Gators are 3-3 with both teams on a bye last week .

Georgia have Fromm at QB after Eason got injured in the opening game of the season and he has looked pretty damn good all season.

The Gators are rolling with Franks who is not very good at all but the UF defense keeps games tight.

Florida are 13 point underdogs but have beaten Georgia the last 3 times they played.

I don't think I have ever seen a UF v Georgia game that wasn't entertaining and this will be my tenth in a row !

I think Georgia wins but I'm definitely taking Florida and those 13 points.

Image result for gators bulldogs

Edited by Brumerican

3 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Big one tonight at 8.30 pm UK time if you're looking for a game to watch (If you've never seen a college game this one would be a great entry point)

UF v Georgia in Jacksonville, known commonly as the worlds greatest outdoor cocktail party.  

The stadium is divided 50/50 and they even have to add extra stands for this one.

Georgia are unbeaten and the Gators are 3-3 with both teams on a bye last week .

Georgia have Fromm at QB after Eason got injured in the opening game of the season and he has looked pretty damn good all season.

The Gators are rolling with Franks who is not very good at all but the UF defense keeps games tight.

Florida are 13 point underdogs but have beaten Georgia the last 3 times they played.

I don't think I have ever seen a UF v Georgia game that wasn't entertaining and this will be my tenth in a row !

I think Georgia wins but I'm definitely taking Florida and those 13 points.

Image result for gators bulldogs

So, is this legally streamed, on TV or do I have to be creative in finding it?

Â