College sports - general chat

leviramsey

17 hours ago, Brumerican said:

UCF are National Champions AFAIAC.

Incredible season.

I didn't think they'd have a chance against Auburn. Stunning win and an amazing end to an amazing season. Just wish the coach and half the coaching staff weren't off to Nebraska. 

I wonder if the Play-off committee aren't somehow wishing they'd given UCF more consideration now 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brumerican said:

How are you connected to Rudolph ? Every time I watch him play he's always in shotgun, so I'm not sure he's more pro ready than the other QB prospects . He'd definitely need to sit behind a pro for a year in the NFL IMO.

He played at the high school I work/coach at. Great kid, tough and super smart. No troubles off the field. Don’t doubt he needs to sit for a year. But he will know whatever offense he is in back to front. 

Rumor is New England are interested...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TrinityRoadSteps said:

I didn't think they'd have a chance against Auburn. Stunning win and an amazing end to an amazing season. Just wish the coach and half the coaching staff weren't off to Nebraska. 

I wonder if the Play-off committee aren't somehow wishing they'd given UCF more consideration now 

Watching the dan Patrick show right now. He said the committee took a risk to set up Alabama vs Oklahoma and lost cos everyone knew Alabama was not a 4 seed. 

Edited by Dom_Wren
Autocorrect

On 02/01/2018 at 15:16, TrinityRoadSteps said:

Well UCF themselves appear to agree with me .

DSlaJ_dU8AEoUnD.jpg:large

Gotta love the balls there . Well played Knights.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well opening week this year is much better than the tragic week one last season.

I'll have to pick a new QB to adopt now Mayfield's gone and I'm leaning towards Shea Patterson at Michigan.  Harbaugh hasn't had a decent QB there in my opinion and he may just have one now . I've had a fiver on them for the title.  They have a good D and weapons on offense and I wan't to see Saban lose.

Keep an eye out for Drew Lock of Missouri too.  He has probably the most Quarterbacky name ever and can play .

Obviously have to root for the reigning champs UCF as well.

Go Gators.

38 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Watching a reddit stream of that game. The quality is better than Gamepass ?

College games are so easy to find quality streams for . 

Michigan V Notre Dame is one to watch later if you're up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Fun things happens in NCAA. But f me there are some crappy players around :)

I've been watching Maryland V Texas . It's been an absolute belter going down to the wire by the look of it.

Oh and Cam Newton's brother needs to switch schools.

Â