Frederik Sörensen (Bologna/Juventus)

GarethRDR

From tuttomercatoweb...

Aston Villa following Bologna's Sörensen

Bologna, l'Aston Villa punta Sörensen

Jointly owned between Bologna and Juventus, Frederik Sörensen (20) could end up in the Premier League for the second half of the season. According to sources at Sportmediaset, Aston Villa are looking at the Danish defender to help reinforce their defence. The rossoblù player has made ten appearances during the first half of the season in both league and cup.

In comproprietà tra Bologna e Juventus, Frederik Sörensen (20) potrebbe finire in Premier League in vista della seconda parte di stagione. Secondo quanto rivelato daSportmediaset, il difensore danese piace all'Aston Villa, club alla ricerca di rinforzi in difesa. Il calciatore in questa prima parte di stagione con la casacca rossoblù ha collezionato dieci presenze tra campionato e Coppa italia.

Frederik+Sorensen+Gianluca+Sansone+Torino+w4Jf3hof5Pdl.jpg

The fact that he is only 20 years old seems to suggest that if we bought him then he would be one for the future rather than the now.

We already have young rookie defenders in the starting 11 and we need experience now.

although due to his age, it will play a factor in how much experience he has at a higher level, and at 20, im guessing hes not got much

he may be one for the future, he might be an ok defender, but he probably wont be ready for another 2 seasons

im all for buying young talent and leaving it in the reserves for a season, but as mentioned, we already have ankle biters in the first team, we need experienced heads, in the region of 25yrs old+

Lets sign some of QPR's players. They have loads of experience, they have some Champions League winners, PL winners, Serie A Winners, La Liga winners, Copa Del Rey winners.

Lets sign some of these from them. Their experience is sure to keep us up. Experience is key,

Oh wait.

• Like 4

Lets sign some of QPR's players. They have loads of experience, they have some Champions League winners, PL winners, Serie A Winners, La Liga winners, Copa Del Rey winners.

Lets sign some of these from them. Their experience is sure to keep us up. Experience is key,

Oh wait.

I think you may be getting confused between 'good' experience players and 'bad' experienced players and by the word 'bad' I don't necessarily mean that they are 'bad' footballers but they may have a 'bad' attitude.

we are talking alot about needing 'experience', but who would of thought that were in such need of it?

players with a brain on their shoulders is important, they need to keep the kids in check so they dont crumble, which our kids are currently doing, its like being asked to do a heart transplant after watching an episode of holby city, just cant be done

I got to see him a couple of times when he was at Juventus and was really good for them.... strange decision with them letting him go to Bologna, they have done that before though, they let Giovinco go to Parma only for them to buy him back for 17m a year or so later!!

Would be very happy to have Sorensen in though, good on the ball, can pass, reads the game well and doesn't seem to make stupid errors.... Old head on young shoulders sort of stuff!

although due to his age, it will play a factor in how much experience he has at a higher level, and at 20, im guessing hes not got much

he may be one for the future, he might be an ok defender, but he probably wont be ready for another 2 seasons

im all for buying young talent and leaving it in the reserves for a season, but as mentioned, we already have ankle biters in the first team, we need experienced heads, in the region of 25yrs old+

Can we not sign both? If the price is right I mean.

I got to see him a couple of times when he was at Juventus and was really good for them.... strange decision with them letting him go to Bologna, they have done that before though, they let Giovinco go to Parma only for them to buy him back for 17m a year or so later!!

Would be very happy to have Sorensen in though, good on the ball, can pass, reads the game well and doesn't seem to make stupid errors.... Old head on young shoulders sort of stuff!

the selling 50% thing happens a lot over here. i think he came through with juve which isn't a bad schooling to be fair but they cashed in seeing as he won't play for them at the mo. he's played alright for bologna in a league where defending is king (you won't see any crazy scores in serie a very often unlike the prem). the giovinco thing baffled me, he looked great when he first came through there, they were worried he was lightweight and for me they always played him out of position on the left.

as for as joint ownership, if you are the selling club and the player plays well you are on to a winner in terms of the players value in terms of resale. if you want the player back though i've never understood why it's a good idea, as to buy back the other half costs you a shit load more after they've played first team footy and played well.

Considering Mattyp_avfc seems to be the only person here who has actually seen him play (and play well at that), surely he's the only person who can have any valid opinion on the player.

If we were to go for Sorensen, I hope he's able to come in and hit the ground running. That is key I think.

Â