You all wanted him here...

Friendly_canary

Hey guys...

Not gloating or anything but I vividly remember being at Carrow Road when you guys were chanting "one Paul Lambert"...

Reap what you sow and all that...

Also... leave Hughton alone!

We had McLeish as manager. I think people would have chanted for a dose of syphilis if that was the alternative.

• Like 1

I wanted Paul Lambert at the Villa and I'm still firmly behind him, the damage at this club was done long before he came and unfortunately it's proving a long hard road back, but whether we go down ( if we do I'm still behind Lambert ) or not its the chairman who needs to have a look at himself...UTV SOTC

I wanted Paul Lambert at the Villa and I'm still firmly behind him, the damage at this club was done long before he came and unfortunately it's proving a long hard road back, but whether we go down ( if we do I'm still behind Lambert ) or not its the chairman who needs to have a look at himself...UTV SOTC

top post

No ones loyal in football!

I wanted Lambert and I still do. We stayed up last season by the skin of our teeth so the damage was already on the way. We've a lot of injuries at the moment and having to play 3 young players at CB, 2 of which aren't their natural positions, nor have the build/play style for, which is our most crucial position.