First Choice XI

omariqy

Hmmm, such a difficult one.

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Dunne Baker

N'Zogbia Westwood Bannan Agbonlahor

Benteke Bent

That's a really aggressive line up so not sure how well it'd work but both central midfielders play deeper so should be covered.

Only real other players i'd say knocking on the door would be Joe Bennett, Bret Holman and Ireland/Delph/KEA if Bannan (most likely) isn't performing well.

I don't want players like Lichaj, Herd even near the line up.

The way I see the squad is

Old and will go ie not in line with wage strategy

Dunne

Hutton

Warnock

Ireland

Nzogbia

Bent

Given

Not good enough

Lichaj

Herd

Bannan

Delph

Albrighton

Potential

Bennett

Stevens

Gardner

Carruthers

Weimann

Bowery

First teamers

Guzan

Lowton

Vlaar

Westwood

Gabby

Benteke

Squad players

Clark

Baker

Al Ahmadi

Holman

Leaves a lot to be sold and replaced

with everyone fit and recalled from loan

--------------------------Given---------------------------

Hutton-------Dunne----------Vlaar--------Warnock

--------------------------Clark---------------------------

----------------Ireland---------Westwood-------------

Nzogbia-------------------------------------Agbonlahor

--------------------------Bent----------------------------

Subs:Guzan,Lowton,Stevens,Baker,Holman,Bannan,Benteke

• Like 1

Guzan

Lowton-Vlaar-Dunne-Clark

Westwood-Bannan

Agbonlahor-Weimann-N'Zogbia

Benteke

He played there today.

He was absolutely awful.

It's pretty hard to tell where anyone is playing at the moment. They don't appear to know either.

keeper.png
Guzan

home.png
Lowton
home.png
Vlaar
home.png
Baker
home.png
Bennett

home.png
Clark

home.png
Albrighton
home.png
Westwood
home.png
Bannan

home.png
Weimann
home.png
Benteke

Interesting that none of us are in agreement.

This can be improved with a few decent signings like CB, DM. It has to be a proper 4 at the back and a DM, not a back 3/5. Edited by fightoffyour

Hmmm, such a difficult one.

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Dunne Baker

N'Zogbia Westwood Bannan Agbonlahor

Benteke Bent

That's a really aggressive line up so not sure how well it'd work but both central midfielders play deeper so should be covered.

Only real other players i'd say knocking on the door would be Joe Bennett, Bret Holman and Ireland/Delph/KEA if Bannan (most likely) isn't performing well.

I don't want players like Lichaj, Herd even near the line up.

I quite agree with this, espacially the last sentence.

Guzan

Lowton - Vlaar - Dunne - Warnock

Ireland - Westwood - Bannan - Nzogbia

Bent- Benteke

Dunne is question mark though, as you never know if he ever returns to his level, Baker/Clark his replacement

Bannan should go off for Holman if it's a more power-play game.

Subs: Given, Clark/Baker, Stevens, Holman, Albrighton, Weimann, Gabby (so every position can be covered)

I hate to say it but I'd actually like to see a team with Hutton and Warnock in it. Also Ngoz, Gabby and Bent. The youngsters are shitting it.

Lowton and Bennett can't defend to save their lives . Bennett just can't play football at all!

Lowton and Bennett can't defend to save their lives . Bennett just can't play football at all!

PFE!!!

Lowton has aquitted himself well this season and as for Bennett, he's hardly featured and not properly gelled in with the team but he has shown signs of a decent player.

My first eleven would be.

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Baker Clark

Gabby Ireland Holman NZog

Bent Benteke

It may be an attack minded line up but presently playing too deep is killing us especially with no real pace on the pitch to counter.

I would use holman to screen the back four as I feel he is currently the only CM able to physically battle in the middle. I think Clark is our best option left back at the moment as bennett is to lightweight and gives the ball away in poor areas also clark has more strength and previous experience in this position and being a natural left footer still offers balance and isn't bad going forward. Lichaj as we know is no natural left back but good cover for lowton.

As for playing gabby right mid and zog left, well I wouldn't want them to keep cutting on to their stronger feet in narrowing our play as this is already one of the reasons we are in the shit. Both would get good cover in Lowton and clark to be able to use their pace to get forward at every opportunity providing support for 2 forwards instead of one. We need to let the opposition worry about us not us worry about them. My view!

Â