Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

leebarnett2004

Can't believe people are actually suggesting KEA start! Apart from a yellow card, he's not good for anything but giving the ball away and passing backward. No matter who we play in midfield, it will be lightweight. Let's at least put in some players with a little skill and who will try to push forward. I didn't see the Wigan game and understand Ireland was bad, but he seems to be the only midfielder who has shown any signs of being able to pick a forward pass that doesn't fly 50m in the air, and he hasn't stunk any worse than anyone else in the other games.

Guzan

Lichaj Lowton Clark Bennet/Stevens

Westwood Bannan

Ireland

Weimann Benteke Holman

If Ireland doesn't put in the effort, bring him off and bring on Delph. If Holman doesn't press and hustle enough to compensate for his lack of skill, bring on Albrighton.

Edited by il_serpente

Can't believe people are actually suggesting KEA start! Apart from a yellow card, he's not good for anything but giving the ball away and passing backward. No matter who we play in midfield, it will be lightweight. Let's at least put in some players with a little skill and who will try to push forward. I didn't see the Wigan game and understand Ireland was bad, but he seems to be the only midfielder who has shown any signs of being able to pick a forward pass that doesn't fly 50m in the air, and he hasn't stunk any worse than anyone else in the other games.

If you'd watched the Wigan game, you would have seen that KEA played well (in the circumstances) and Ireland was pretty poor. At least, that was my reasoning for putting KEA in the team and Ireland on the bench.