Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

leebarnett2004

Lambert needs to kick this 3 5 2 formation in to touch. Assuming no one is back from injury I would go with Lowton alongside Clark at centre back, Lichaj at right back Bennett at left back. Delph and Westwood centre mid, Albrighton and Holman out wide and Benteke and Weimann up front.

Lowton every time I have seen him at centre back in a two has done well. Holman and Albrighton will work their bollocks off going forwards and backwards so can help protect the full backs and hopefully going forwards can provide some crosses/ammunition for Benteke and Weimann. Delph was our best midfielder against Spurs so for me deserves another chance and is certainly ahead of KEA. Westwood has not played since first half against Spurs so is hopefully fresh and raring to go and alongside Delph should mean we will have plenty of energy although still lacking any strength.

Edited by markavfc40

Would be way too easy to point the finger at injuries. Facts are, some of them are lacking effort, belief or desire, whilst others are simply being found out, having been thrown into the lions den. And coming off three disastrous routs, its going to be nigh impossible to lift spirits.

This one seems to suggest a home win. I bet Swansea are chomping at the bit.

I know it's not exactly the greatest definition of the beautiful game but I really hope we try and suck the life out of the game and concentrate on creating a bit of solidity and making it difficult for Swansea.

Just concentrate on keeping the ball and settling on it, hopefully that will breed a bit of confidence.

I'm never going to predict a loss for us even if we ever concede fifteen in three games without scoring any, so I'll say 1-0 to us.

I would go with -

home.png
Benteke

home.png
Weimann
home.png
Bowery

home.png
Herd
home.png
El Ahmadi
home.png