Who are you?

leebarnett2004

Hello, I'm Anthony, but my real name is Anthony. I live in London. It's a bit like Chelmsley Wood. Only a bit though.

And stay in Off Topic. If you go over the other side no good will come of it.

Hello, I'm Anthony, but my real name is Anthony. I live in London. It's a bit like Chelmsley Wood. Only a bit though.

And stay in Off Topic. If you go over the other side no good will come of it.

I've just been over to the other side and noticed a few yards around so won't be returning! Haha

I've just been over to the other side and noticed a few yards around so won't be returning! Haha

*tards

I'm Rob, Blink 182 was my first favourite band. Then I lived in house number 182, hence my username.

I'm in a band and I'm a season ticket holder in upper holte.

I spend more time in the VT section than I do in OT, simply because I can't keep up with the conversations in here. But I like to think that I'm not one of the aforementioned 'tards'! I'm one of the good guys.

Honest.

Im Chloe, and I am probably the only real cat on this forum.Some of the things I like are.

Sailing in my Catamaran

Listening to The Pusseykat dolls and Cat Stevens

Watching Cat on a hot tin roof,Cats,and Cat Ballou

Eating Kit Kat

Scoping out other pussy and having Cat naps.

I am un chien andalusia.

Useless fact #452; watching "Un Chien Andalou", upon reaching that scene I had to leave the room to throw up thus confirming to the rest of my A-level film studies' class that I was, in fact, a gigantic wuss.

I am number two.

You are number six.

I am not a number, I am a relatively cheap man.

Â