Who are you?

leebarnett2004

Christ, is nobody going to give the lad a serious answer?

I'm David, 29 from Birmingham but currently living in London. I'm a recovering sex addict and I recently broke a mans jaw with one punch which clearly means it wasn't a lucky shot and that I am in fact, **** nails.

Welcome to the forum.

My name is dAVe80. I am the 80th of the dAVes, I live in the North, half way between Winterfell and The Wall, but am originally from Middle Earth,

Edited by dAVe80

Hi, welcome to the site.

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Stay in Off Topic, and avoid users who are Complete Idiots.

Do you actually like Barney or did you just pick Barney for fun?

I mean, I really really like cats with wigs, so thats why I picked mine, for example

It's my nickname mate because of my second name

Christ, is nobody going to give the lad a serious answer?

I'm David, 29 from Birmingham but currently living in London. I'm a recovering sex addict and I recently broke a mans jaw with one punch which clearly means it wasn't a lucky shot and that I am in fact, **** nails.

Welcome to the forum.

Lol cheers mate, and I hope the lad recovers lol

In all seriousness, I am Richard, from brum, work in mental health, chase unobtainable women and lament the fact all my mates are settling down while i'm single and have no-one to go out drinking with. Also spend far too much time playing Skyrim.

Â