Who are you?

leebarnett2004

lesbian trucker, 5'3", tits like barrage balloons, rampant tory, loves sci fi and thrash metal, could talk for hours about computer games, usually wear one of those fleecy jumpers with a stylised picture of wolves or running horses on, looking for no strings meet ups

I'm a happy go lucky sort of person, takes a hell of a lot to piss me off, I cant remember the last time I was angry about anything, I would never dream of ranting or raving at or about anyone

I'm like a genuine Ned Flanders

probably the best way to describe myself

• Like 2

Haha,

Well I'm good at giving banter and can also take anything thrown at me, other than a slab.

30, live in Birmingham, was a season ticket holder until o'neil left.... And glad I haven't wasted money on a season ticket since. Just pick the games I want to go to, and at the moment there isn't any. Hate the American owners also. That's the negative tripe out of the way with.

Any questions then fire away

Haha,

Well I'm good at giving banter and can also take anything thrown at me, other than a slab.

30, live in Birmingham, was a season ticket holder until o'neil left.... And glad I haven't wasted money on a season ticket since. Just pick the games I want to go to, and at the moment there isn't any. Hate the American owners also. That's the negative tripe out of the way with.

Any questions then fire away

Get your self into the lerner thread, there's plenty of people you will get along with in there mate

I'm jim, 27, a Bricklayer, and leemonds talking shite, BTW ;)

Edited by Jimzk5

Â