Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

We beat them at home the week before I started uni which was september 2008. Think it was at home anyway, could have been away, it was a monday night match can't remember who scored.

That was at whl, As for the jpa winner that was 2003, a penalty. I was there in the trinity, I was in the holte the year later when solano scored, I also remember jpa own goal after missing a pen and Barry scoring a peach in a 1-1 draw, and milner on loan at the time scoring early before keane equiliser in another 1-1 draw. Can't remember the laursen mellberg winner.

I would be very surprised if any of the Spurs midfielders get the same amount of space as Chelsea were gifted.

I'd say Lambert has prescribed a diet of raw meat for Christmas. Expect a few yellow cards in the first 20 minutes I think.

WALKER ON VILLA:

Kyle Walker knows Villa well - and he's been impressed in recent weeks.

A sequence of six matches unbeaten and two defeats in 11 in all competitions ended spectacularly with an 8-0 loss at Chelsea on Sunday.

Before that defeat, the run had seen Villa move away from the bottom three, beat Liverpool at Anfield and progress to the semi-final of the Capital One Cup.

Full-back Kyle knows the Villa set-up better than most, having spent the second half of 2010-11 on loan at Villa Park.

“A lot has changed since I was there, obviously the manager, and a lot of the players,” he said.

“But I did play with a lot of the youngsters there like Weimann, Clark, Albrighton and Lowton.

“They are young, energetic and hungry to win games.

“They’ve proved they can dig in at Villa Park. I watched the game against Manchester United (Villa led 2-0 before going down 3-2) and the result just didn’t go their way.

“It will be difficult but we need to play the way we’ve been playing and I’m sure we’ll get the right result.”

I assume Walker means he played with Lowton at Sheffield United.

And I love this wonderfully contradictory passage:

Full-back Kyle knows the Villa set-up better than most, having spent the second half of 2010-11 on loan at Villa Park.

“A lot has changed since I was there, obviously the manager, and a lot of the players,” he said.

For the game against Spurs on boxing day we've organised a streamer and confetti display to cover the back half of L8 and L7. On your seat you will find either a streamer or a bag of confetti. As the players run towards the Holte End look for the large flag being waved at the middle section of L7, by the concourse. When it waves remove the confetti from the bag and throw the confetti in the air. If you have a streamer, unravel a metre or so off the end before throwing it. To make the biggest visual impact it's important that the streamers and confetti are thrown at the same time. We really appreciate everyones help in making this display work.

UTV. Brigada 1874.

Read more: http://brigada1874ultras.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=news&action=display&thread=962#ixzz2G5IK7ipT

Ireland deserves to start, looked much better than bannan for the last 35 mins on sunday and his passes were sticking...

cant understand how bannan and holman are getting in ahead of him,,

holman was so wasteful the other day, something he has been for a long time, the difference is we were punished on sunday

its because he is on high wages. anyone on high wages is on their way out

its because he is on high wages. anyone on high wages is on their way out

apparently players on high wages are forced to train in a small enclosure with an electric fence round them.

Ireland, Bent, Dunne, and Nzogbia are forced to shit in a toilet with glass walls round it so the other younger cheaper and potentially better players can point and laugh.

Also the truth behind Darren Bent being dropped and losing the club captaincy is because he beat Lambert in a pub quiz, Lambert always thought he knew the most Braveheart quotes.

• Like 2