• Westwood
    • Holman
    • Lichaj
    • Weimann
    • Benteke
    • Bennett (for Lichaj 56)
    • Ireland (for Westwood 56)
    • Bowery (for Holmen 79)

Cheers lads for playing like a bunch of words removed, thanks for the piss take I'll be getting/ am getting right now for pimping your arses out like that.

Useless words removed.

Oh, and Lerner, don't forget to get your cheque book out in January, you word removed.

Usual bunch are out. How many times did Chelsea hit the top corner of the net today? Very bad day at the office but ultimately how we react in the next game will make all the difference. We still are 3 points clear of relegation. How many really expected a result today?

A truely embarassing display. Lamberts tactics today were so bewildering. I am sorry, but I do not rate Joe Bennett. When he came on, he was a fault for at least 2 of the goals. One of them, he just stood there and allowed the player to run through and score.

It really should have been 10-0 at the very least. Shocking and a real eye opener. Going to be very very difficult to respond to that only three days later. I will take a point against Spurs. Worst GD in the league now, not bad going hey.

There will always be fans that say 'this type of result is to be expected' and praise the opponents for being so good when the reality is that this type of result should never be expected and it certainly should never be accepted and there isn't any opponent in the world that we should say are 'so good' that they put 8 goals past us.

This is totally inexcusable and any fan that disagrees is on the planet zorg!

What was Lambert doing really? It was almost as if he was trying to send a message to Lerner that he needs backing in January.

How could he not change the formation to try something else when it was clear they were having a field day down the channels.

An off day I can accept, but not an absolute annihilation like this.

Usual bunch are out. How many times did Chelsea hit the top corner of the net today? Very bad day at the office but ultimately how we react in the next game will make all the difference. We still are 3 points clear of relegation. How many really expected a result today?

What planet are you on? It's not a case of 'How many really expected a result today'! I actually thought we would get beat but to get beat 8-0 is totally unacceptable and neither you nor anyone else can tone it down with inane comments.

Did Norwich ever lose 8:0 under Lambert?

Funny how they are now doing better since he left.

So we got a pretty fortunate win against Liverwank then end up being wiped out by Chelsea.

The way we play reminds me of a League one side playing Prem sides every week in the cup, loads of heart and drive, precious little quality of experience. People can say we knew we would lose today, i mean we got spanked by City also, but 8:0? Really?

I agree with some on here, we'll play the same team vs spurs and get destroyed again.

I hate Chelsea. Rubles FC. Oscar alone cost three times as much as Benteke. They did the same to us as they did when MON was in charge. They were just ruthless in their finishing. Guzan isn't going to stop many from going in the top corner. This is still a very young side. Tactics were an issue but ultimately one very bad performance does not make us a bad side. Beating an in-form Norwich in the Cup and Liverpool in the league were no flukes.

What planet are you on? It's not a case of 'How many really expected a result today'! I actually thought we would get beat but to get beat 8-0 is totally unacceptable and neither you nor anyone else can tone it down with inane comments.

Inane comments? We all have our opinions.

• Like 1

you can talk all day about the gulf in class/quality.

it was there last week too.

The difference was you cannot stand off the oppostion in the way we did today. This was a case of believing our own publicity. The siege mentality was missing today.

Liverpool could have been several goals up last week but we closed them down and denied them....

his was different we just watched them play.

If our young players don't learn quick ...Benteke will be gone in a flash.

Â