U.S. Politics

maqroll

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

Someone who lives about 10 miles from me had put up a big TRUMP 2024 flag at the edge of their driveway. Haven't seen it there since Jan 6th.

That's good. Hopefully a few more have now realised what he is.

You Americans don't half like your flags.   I could drive round UK suburbs for a whole year and not see a flag unless England are in a big competition. 

33 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Bidens got himself a new role to celebrate! What a prick, man of the people my ass

Trump would never have done that... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-rrUn1KN7kdj5ZP_34SO

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Is That a Rolex on Biden’s Wrist? - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

its behind a paywall but they're moaning that he had a $7k rolex on being a man of the people, trying to create a controversy 

yet the outgoing president...

See the source image

I remember a Trump supporter interviewed in the Capitol riots saying something like "We're sick of the millionaires in there telling us what to do" which I found hilarious when they were holding up a multi billionaire as their leader. 

Also being told what to do by the millionaires in there didn't exactly tie in with the stolen election or they are all paedophiles theme either. 

Edited by sidcow

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I remember a Trump supporter interviewed in the Capitol riots saying something like "We're sick of the millionaires in there telling us what to do" which I found hilarious when they were holding up a multi billionaire as their leader. 

Also being told what to do by the millionaires in there didn't exactly tie in with the stolen election or they are all paedophiles theme either. 

Maybe they knew all along that trump was a broke fraud who'd bankrupted multiple businesses. Maybe they're more clued up than we give them credit for. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Maybe they knew all along that trump was a broke fraud who'd bankrupted multiple businesses. Maybe they're more clued up than we give them credit for. 

OK, I'll concede that. From the outside a multi billionaire. 

That said I am 100% sure he's manipulated the stock market somehow with the Chinese trade deal saga. 

He would come out and say a deal was near one week and stocks would surge.  Then a week later say they were miles apart and the market plunge.   He did this repeatedly for a couple of months with no real logic to the positive then negative statements. 

I'm convinced that his cronies and him somehow via a third party were buying and selling shares prior to each announcement. 

Edited by sidcow

16 minutes ago, sidcow said:

OK, I'll concede that. From the outside a muli billionaire. 

That said I am 100% sure he's manipulated the stock market somehow with the Chinese trade deal saga. 

He would come out and say a deal was near one week and stocks would surge.  Then a week later say they were miles apart and the market plunge.   He did this repeatedly for a couple of months with no real logic to the positive then negative statements. 

I'm convinced that his cronies and him somehow via a third party were buying and selling shares prior to each announcement. 

Some didn't even bother doing it through a third party

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_congressional_insider_trading_scandal

The 2020 congressional insider trading scandal was a political scandal in the United States involving members of the United States Senate due to multiple Senators allegedly violating the STOCK Act by selling stock at the start of COVID-19 pandemic in the United States and just before the coronavirus correction on February 20, 2020, using knowledge given to them at a closed Senate meeting. The Department of Justice initiated a probe into the stock transactions on March 30, 2020, but ended the probe on May 26, 2020, for all senators except Richard Burr, who has since[when?] been served multiple search warrants.

• Shocked 1

Found this about to disappear to page 2.

Has there been literally nothing from Trump?  I'm amazed he hasn't found ways of getting messages out.  He's got his own website for starters but that just seems to be asking for donations to his Presidential campaign.

I know he's off the major platforms now but I would expect him to be ranting on by now somehow. 

13 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Found this about to disappear to page 2.

Has there been literally nothing from Trump?  I'm amazed he hasn't found ways of getting messages out.  He's got his own website for starters but that just seems to be asking for donations to his Presidential campaign.

I know he's off the major platforms now but I would expect him to be ranting on by now somehow. 

Probably trying to get  his shit sorted for the Senate Trial, there's a huge amount of money at stake for him in that. especially if his debtors come knocking, it may be his only income for a while. He could become the first homeless man with a secret service attachment

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Probably trying to get  his shit sorted for the Senate Trial, there's a huge amount of money at stake for him in that. especially if his debtors come knocking, it may be his only income for a while. He could become the first homeless man with a secret service attachment

Don't be daft, he will have a ton of assets in his wife's name............. Oh wait

tenor.gif?itemid=7689311

Melania-Hand-1.gif

On 23/01/2021 at 05:48, villa4europe said:

Is That a Rolex on Biden’s Wrist? - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

its behind a paywall but they're moaning that he had a $7k rolex on being a man of the people, trying to create a controversy 

yet the outgoing president...

See the source image

All that money and he can't afford a decent tailor

• Like 1

Â