U.S. Politics

maqroll

1 hour ago, villianusa said:

I could say the same to you, but I’ll let it be revealed in due time.

Is it this sort of thing that will be revealed?

Trump's lawyer asking to be allowed to withdraw his services, as Trump has been "using his services to perpetrate a crime"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Is it this sort of thing that will be revealed?

Trump's lawyer asking to be allowed to withdraw his services, as Trump has been "using his services to perpetrate a crime"

Stupid hard-left lawyers

We all agree, this would be the biggest conspiracy of all time right? With the impact, the amount of people involved, reach.

Why is there no evidence? No whistleblowers? No disgruntled ex-wife of somebody involved?

There's nada. Zip. Zilch. And more and more lawsuits fail, and more and more judges (regardless of lean) are labelled as hard left. 

Who will be left?

The only people who know the truth of course.

Edited by StefanAVFC

9 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

We all agree, this would be the biggest conspiracy of all time right? With the impact, the amount of people involved, reach.

Why is there no evidence? No whistleblowers? No disgruntled ex-wife of somebody involved?

There's nada. Zip. Zilch. And more and more lawsuits fail, and more and more judges (regardless of lean) are labelled as hard left. 

Who will be left?

It fails the same logic test that the 9/11 conspiracies fail. This is a country that failed to successfully cover up an extra-marital blow job in a room which contained nobody but the two participants. 

A national plan that requires thousands of people, many of them low-paid workers in Republican-heavy areas, and nobody thought to document it on their smartphone and sell the evidence to the press for millions and set themselves up for life?

Sure.

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Who will be left?

comb.io - Baby Not On Board

Edited by sne
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, villianusa said:

Cheers, I will look into it again. Did you see the video I posted yesterday from the second Georgia fraud hearing? This is where the senate committee (both sides)said we can see something isn't right and voted for a forensic audit of the Dominion machine. The state is still yet to abide by the ruling. I wonder why?

Yes, I watched it.

I don't think it shows very much at all.

It seems to focus on three things.

1. Statistical anomalies in the outcome of some precincts, with abnormally large swings in favour of Biden. At face value (I haven't examined the data) this is a legitimate concern. However this doesn't prove anything. All it does is MAYBE suggests there is grounds for some sort of recount. However, given Trump is such a divisive figure and, let's be honest, racist; and Gerogia has a large BAME population particularly concentrated in certain areas, I don't think it's out of the question that you'd see these kinds of results. I'd be interested to see if you didn't get similar swings in Donald Trump's favour in some of the states that highly favoured him.
In any case, as I understand it a hand recount was performed in Georgia, so this point is rather moot.

2. It focuses on Donald Trump having votes removed. It doesn't state the data source, but what i inferred was they were getting the data from the same place media outlets were getting the data, i.e. it's PROBABLY the same data that your previous chart was based on. And given the familiar numbers and swings my guess is they've made the exact same mistake. Or, probably more likely, they've used the exact same analysis without verifying whether it's correct (or just using it anyway). Again this kind of fundamental error would be enough, imo, to completely disregard the entire presentation. But it's hard to 100% come to that conclusion without seeing the data source. IF votes were disappearing from Trump then there is obviously a serious problem. But I've seen no evidence of this that isn't easily debunked in 5 minutes. I'd be happy to look at some if it exists.

3. The final, and longest, part seems to be pulling apart the voting and counting process to show that it is POSSIBLE for somebody involved in the voting process to alter the number of votes if they wanted to, mainly to explain point 2, which as we've covered didn't happen. As far as I can tell, they provided absolutely zero evidence that anything HAD been altered, just evidence (loosely speaking) that things COULD be altered, if someone wanted to. I don't know enough about the process to say whether or not what they're saying is true. If it is true then it seems like there are some things in the process that they need to fix as they may be able to be exploited and an audit of the machines and the process is probably a good idea. But again, as far as I can tell, they haven't provided any evidence that it HAS been exploited. And it has been stated many times by many sources that there is no evidence that any voter fraud took place.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

It dawned on me by the way that when great big things happen in the news, my default is now to whack on one of the news channels and have the relevant VT thread open at the same time. It would seem that for me, news isn't news any more without the addition of a well informed and slightly unhinged collection of football loving oddballs.

We're the AFTV of global events.

Yesterday I didn’t even visit a news site as they are slow in reporting, I was flicking between VT and Twitter. It was all I needed. That and Grand Designs. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It dawned on me by the way that when great big things happen in the news, my default is now to whack on one of the news channels and have the relevant VT thread open at the same time. It would seem that for me, news isn't news any more without the addition of a well informed and slightly unhinged collection of football loving oddballs.

I'm the same. Usually the twitter threads and debunking of bullshit that gets posted on VT is of greater value than the news.

Obviously there's the risk that I get influenced too much by VT as a result. But it's a risk I'm willing to take.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Still gold.

NSFWFH

The FBI and so on will have a pretty difficult couple of months coming up.

Apart from any potential terror threats they will now have to try and round up all these people who where present at the attack. And you'd have to imagine that a lot of them will not just lay down their arms and surrender. A lot of them are likely militia members with tons of weapons and big issues against government.

There is a real chance we will see a bunch of Ruby Ridge, Waco and Montana Freemen situations 

Â