Jump to content

U.S. Politics


maqroll
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Fine milk?

Milk never ages well, fine milk/fine wine. Alluding to a comment that does not stand the test of time, like milk won’t, unlike wine. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Slow mo video of the woman being shot, she was trying to break through a window in to the chambers

Said last night and stand by it - play dickhead games and you win dickhead prizes 

A am frankly shocked that more weren't shot, because if we're honest, they really should have been. 

If I was a senator I would be asking serious questions about my security. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I’ve got a few books on a few U.S. Presidents, some more of a page turner than others.

The Trump pop up picture book is going to be doozy.

I just don’t think the story is finished yet. They had a moment yesterday, a real chance for them to seize that building and for him to be even more directly supportive. But he bottled it and they didn’t have a focus on what it was they wanted. So the moment was lost.

I fear for Trump that the only way his brand now has longevity is if he dies, soon, and they can mythologise him and what he was just on the cusp of doing, had he not choked on that KFC sat on the toilet.

Incidentally, I’m a data guy and I can prove that spiked killer KFC will be funded by libtard cucks.

 

 

 

 

He's made it clear that his fight has just begun. 

I think he will continue to hold rallies and obviously spout his poison from now onwards. He is a genuinely scary man who's gone so far beyond the role of inappropriate president. I really worry where this is going. It does look like the rise of the third reich and the national fascist party. 

We thought the Western world had left this kind of thing behind but it's obviously only been bubbling beneath the surface. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I think he will continue to hold rallies and obviously spout his poison from now onwards.

Not so sure, firstly people might start asking for the venue rental upfront (He owes a number of cities for the use of their facilities already) and secondly he may well have other problems when he leaves office because Deutsche Bank want their $340mil back (plus interest) for starters and they aren't the only people Trump owes money to

As ever, this is about the grift. If he remained President, no one would come after the debts, as soon as he leaves office though....

He was supposed to win so he doesn't become bankrupt

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Xann said:

136650051_10225019923543737_1366542571546536795_n.jpg.8f4bdb4adb04e39f244fe286075dbe30.jpg

Nobody seems to mention that his tattoos look like a Free Mason's notepad on acid.

I imagine 90% of people watching that didn't see the relevance in the horned costume either.

Hopefully the penny starts to drop with humanity over the coming months.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, bickster said:

Not so sure, firstly people might start asking for the venue rental upfront (He owes a number of cities for the use of their facilities already) and secondly he may well have other problems when he leaves office because Deutsche Bank want their $340mil back (plus interest) for starters and they aren't the only people Trump owes money to

As ever, this is about the grift. If he remained President, no one would come after the debts, as soon as he leaves office though....

He was supposed to win so he doesn't become bankrupt

Dead right. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rolta said:

Did that villanusa guy apologise yet?

He's still banking on it being Antifa and that an Italian rigged the election via satellite .

I wouldn't hold your breath.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Milk never ages well, fine milk/fine wine. Alluding to a comment that does not stand the test of time, like milk won’t, unlike wine. 

Yeah I know the expressions, just made me laugh at the idea of fine milk. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


7 minutes ago, bickster said:

Not so sure, firstly people might start asking for the venue rental upfront (He owes a number of cities for the use of their facilities already) and secondly he may well have other problems when he leaves office because Deutsche Bank want their $340mil back (plus interest) for starters and they aren't the only people Trump owes money to

As ever, this is about the grift. If he remained President, no one would come after the debts, as soon as he leaves office though....

He was supposed to win so he doesn't become bankrupt

I really don't know, but don't you think someone in property the last 50 years would have positive NAV. You think he can go bankrupt? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I really don't know, but don't you think someone in property the last 50 years would have positive NAV. You think he can go bankrupt? 

One has to wonder if the Saudi prince's that bailed him out by lending money will still feel he is a viable investment?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If he isn't kicked out today then he really is untouchable. 

The fact that SO many of 73m Republican voters agree with what happened is utterly shocking to me.

You can have political views and want your party to do well and win, but any right minded person should be shocked and saddened by what happened. This goes way beyond political party lines. 

American has very deep problems. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

If he isn't kicked out today then he really is untouchable. 

The fact that SO many of 73m Republican voters agree with what happened is utterly shocking to me.

You can have political views and want your party to do well and win, but any right minded person should be shocked and saddened by what happened. This goes way beyond political party lines. 

American has very deep problems. 

It's a tough balancing act as to which will further harm the country, keeping him in or kicking him out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

@villianusa just to add to this post, you said you didn't agree with my original analysis. The data used for that chart and the other charts is available online. The author posted it to show full transparency of his data, which is why the errors are so easily exposed. If you do some googling you can get to it so I would be interested to see what you think of it. You should be able to see the error he's made for yourself

Cheers, I will look into it again. Did you see the video I posted yesterday from the second Georgia fraud hearing? This is where the senate committee (both sides)said we can see something isn't right and voted for a forensic audit of the Dominion machine. The state is still yet to abide by the ruling. I wonder why?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, snowychap said:

Isn't that when they get 24 hours to do anything up to and including murder?

The worst film, ever. 

I'd rather a film about what happened last night in Washington. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â