U.S. Politics

maqroll

Just now, Chindie said:

They're going to elect him again unless the economy completely collapses.

He’ll still manage to convince them that it would have been much, much worse without him. 

So much of this police behavior is a repeat of their reaction to the occupy protests and Ferguson/Baltimore in recent years or go back to the WTO protests in 1999. Status Quo really. 

The shock you feel is the what "they" (the minority groups shit on again and again) live with every day. Median income is $53k. Wages flat or falling in real terms all my life.

Stock markets are up though, so let's neo-lib our way forward!

On another more ominous note: "An independent autopsy that found George Floyd died solely from asphyxiation could actually bolster the defense of the former Minneapolis police officer charged with killing him, legal experts said."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-minneapolis-police-autopsy-experts/floyd-family-autopsy-could-help-accused-policemans-defense-legal-experts-say-idUSKBN2391AM

1 hour ago, villakram said:

So much of this police behavior is a repeat of their reaction to the occupy protests and Ferguson/Baltimore in recent years or go back to the WTO protests in 1999. Status Quo really. 

The shock you feel is the what "they" (the minority groups shit on again and again) live with every day. Median income is $53k. Wages flat or falling in real terms all my life.

On another more ominous note: "An independent autopsy that found George Floyd died solely from asphyxiation could actually bolster the defense of the former Minneapolis police officer charged with killing him, legal experts said."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-minneapolis-police-autopsy-experts/floyd-family-autopsy-could-help-accused-policemans-defense-legal-experts-say-idUSKBN2391AM

I think he'll need OJ Simpsons Lawyer to get out of this one.

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I think he'll need OJ Simpsons Lawyer to get out of this one.

If the knee doesn't fit, you must acquit?

Edited by Chindie
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, nick76 said:

I love how he thanks himself all the time never mind how wildly inappropriate his tweet is given what happened but this seems to be the new norm.

Had to double check this wasn't a parady account. I should have known, he's such a clown 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Had to double check this wasn't a parady account. I should have known, he's such a clown 😂

There are more fitting words beginning with C.

3 hours ago, villakram said:

That seems high. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

How so? Is the number limited to cities? 

I'm guessing the number seems high because of the wildly varying costs of living in the country. Just speculation though, because I know in like California for example, $50k is paycheck to paycheck living.

Â