U.S. Politics

maqroll

"Domestic terror"

"A crime against God". 

There's is something absolutely chilling about this press conference.

He's deploying the National Guard and talking again about "dominating".

"I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily armed soldiers" 

There is currently no one on the planet that needs a bullet more than this utter prick - he's a wrong un.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LondonLax said:

A local restaurant owner in Louisville was killed last night by the National Guard when someone from the crowd fired a shot at police and they returned a volley of fire. It seems from the reporting that he was a bystander who was hit with a stray shot. There is nothing graphic captured on the video but it is wild seeing the National Guard troops set up behind cars with rifles drawn, like something out of the Call of Duty video game.

What an unfortunate coincidence.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

• Like 1

This is what Trump and his cronies want. A war. This is Bannons wet dream - a civil war based on race and the rise of a white ethnic-state. The best thing everyone opposed to Trump to do right now is just go home. Don’t give them the rope to hang us all.

This article is from 2016 A Prediction

Type Dave Lyle Blvd into Twitter. this is my city. Police shut down a whole mall and more. Pics of patrol cars backed up to entrances after a tip the rioters and looters were coming down from Charlotte to smash it.

Thankfully this is the other side of town from me, but were hearing they want to get into neighborhoods. Bad move for them if they make that choice.

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Ironic, isn't it?

1 hour ago, Dom_Wren said:

its mental mate, and you're in the thick of it. Stay safe mate.

Thanks Dom. We actually departed NYC March 14th - we are very lucky that my wife's family has a summer condo in Santa Fe New Mexico. We've been holed up here ever since. (Her parents hav cancelled their summer trip.) We're musicians so all of our work has been cancelled including the Santa Fe Opera which we were both meant to be playing this summer. Today we found out that the Metropolitan Opera won't open until December 31st which means all of the other other institutions will be similar. Carnegie Hall, New York Phil & Broadway will all be shut until the New Year at the earliest.

@maqroll Our apartment is on 99th and West End (1/2 a block from Broadway) and I hadn't been worried until today. I was up with my little lad at 6am here and turned on the news. I couldn't believe, 8am broad daylight on 14th street in Manhattan people openly looting stores. I just wonder how mad it. could get - that display tonight by Trump was truly terrifying. They seem to want a war - divide and conquer.

Â