U.S. Politics

maqroll

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

2020 keeps giving doesn’t it.

There must be a huge natural disaster around the corner... 

A hurricane or earthquake centered around the Whitehouse would be welcome. 

1 hour ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Has anyone seen what Anonymous have posted?

People are saying they've exposed Trump allegedly murdering Epstein and I'm not sure exactly what they're basing it on. I've seen the court transcripts talking about Trump and Epstein that are pretty sickening but I'm sure this has gone around  before.

It's interesting they say they'll expose the names and details of any violent police. I'm waiting to see if they expose the guy the other day suspected of being an undercover cop smashing windows. They've already hacked police radios, so with them involved in this fight there could be some incredibly damaging stuff released.

It's great to have people like that trying to hold the police to account I just worry this is all going to escalate even more.

I saw that.....I must be honest I'm a bit naive, skeptical, unsure, not knowledgeable about what to believe on things I know very little about.  Is this the genuine Anonymous or somebody posing as them i.e. fake accounts, fake accusations......I guess we'll find out more.  Obviously I've some of the things that have been mentioned in the last 24 hours by this anonymous but if somebody on here could give us a bit of a guide if this is something serious i.e. it's not completely fake....it would help. 

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

2020 keeps giving doesn’t it.

There must be a huge natural disaster around the corner... 

Yeah I'm just waiting for the four horsemen of the apocalypse to be interviewed on CNN about their upcoming adventures.....Trump will then tweet that the four horsemen are Fake News, Never Trumpers and Do Nothing Democrats......oh and radical left that are owned by Soros.

11 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Compilation of police interactions, one after the other.  Just crazy stuff!

Absolutely appalling, every single one of them should be reprimanded for over use of force.

The US seem to be addressing the protests of excessive police force and brutality by being excessively forceful towards people who have a legal right to peaceful protest. It is the absolute definition of fanning the flames.

This sort of race war in the US is literally in the Russian playbook. Trump isn't the reason it's all happening but the playbook is ringing pretty true under his leadership. 

“introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilising internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics.”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics&ved=2ahUKEwi9mo3SpN7pAhVGzaQKHe0YD5EQFjAAegQIDBAB&usg=AOvVaw0Jfj1IU-kMO8Fu_K9iROyA&cshid=1590934522299

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Why can’t I play any of the videos being linked here?!

Anyone else having the same issue?

I have it intermittently. If you click above the video on the Twitter header it’ll take you to Twitter where you can watch it.

Just now, DCJonah said:

What an absolute mess over there. I don't know how you fix it. 

You had an African American president and the country chose Trump straight after. 

I don't see how America progresses. 

Yep, there was a similar killing and subsequent protests when Obama was in charge. Racism is very alive in the US, the choice is to either accept it or suffer the consequences.

Â