U.S. Politics

maqroll

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

Tough guys. So many small dicked cops in America. Big guns that they love to play with. Gets out the anger that they can't **** their wives properly

I don’t think it’s just the cops who compensate with big guns........

• Like 1

I've watched movies that have less action and general going on than the US does over Trump's term in office.  Every few weeks seems like a new film, a sequel, a new topic that has more going on than the previous film.  America is truly broken.

Apparently a officer from the Federal Police Service FPS has been shot dead in Oakland during the protests. Another officer was also shot.

Gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.

3 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Sign him up!

Someone’s done an edit with Martin Tyler’s “Aguerrrrooooooooooooo” commentary on it. Not funny, but funny. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

To be fair isnt it pretty common practice to have undercover cops at protests (at least from what I remember watching The Bill)?  That's assuming they actually are police.  He would have been a pretty shit undercover cop if he said yes when asked if he was one, though their cover story could have been better.

3 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Quite shocked by the scale of looting over there...

newmap.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

Two cases before the supreme court right now about/related to "Indian" territory in Oklahoma. Many of a certain political/ideological persuasion would like to see the treaties regarding the reservation system to be abolished 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nick76 said:

I've watched movies that have less action and general going on than the US does over Trump's term in office.  

If it was a film I'd imagine that the film critics would slam it for the casting of the lead man. 

Trump running a world super power is almost to potty to believe. 

I wonder what odds the bookies would have given me 5yrs ago on Trump and Johnson leading Britain and US respectively?

1 minute ago, av1 said:

I wonder what odds the bookies would have given me 5yrs ago on Trump and Johnson leading Britain and US respectively?

Similar to the odds they would have given you on Leicester City winning the PL.

Â