U.S. Politics

maqroll

7 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Trump's now sacked 2 witnesses, illegally, but also the brother of one of the witnesses.

Watch just how abusive he is now he knows the law just doesn't apply to him. The senate essentially decided to just make him the de facto king of America. He'll do what he wants

Why did the twin brother of one of the witnesses need to be fired?

Mob family.

Edited by StefanAVFC

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Mob family.

It's absolutely indefensible, but not surprising, remember, "you have to go after their families". He was already flagrantly breaking the law. Now his party have made him immune to the consequences of it. It's going to be a crazy few years, if the last few weren't bad enough.

I think in 4 years, if his health hasn't overcome him, he'll be doing everything possible to have a 3rd term. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Mob family.

I really hope Lil' Fascist Don Junior had his ass kicked a few times during his Vail Colorado ski bum days. I might actually despise him more than I do his father.

Not really surprising, but still quite staggering how right wing pundits and social media commenters continue to trash Vindman, a career military officer who was doing his duty. 

Also how Trump calls the FBI leadership "scum" from the East Wing in the WH. Totally surreal. 

6 hours ago, Davkaus said:

It's absolutely indefensible, but not surprising, remember, "you have to go after their families". He was already flagrantly breaking the law. Now his party have made him immune to the consequences of it. It's going to be a crazy few years, if the last few weren't bad enough.

I think in 4 years, if his health hasn't overcome him, he'll be doing everything possible to have a 3rd term. 

If the Dem nominee wins the election, he likely won't concede and will not physically leave the White House. Maybe then Americans will finally converge on Washington and stay there until he's out. I can also envision a convergence of armed right wing militia types on the capitol. It's all so sickening and it's only February. Dread is a terrible feeling.

Unless there's an absolutely enormous bombshell story that drops at the perfect moment with absolutely undeniable evidence, the election is going to be a coronation for Trump.

We're in the worst timeline.

12 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Unless there's an absolutely enormous bombshell story that drops at the perfect moment with absolutely undeniable evidence, the election is going to be a coronation for Trump.

We're in the worst timeline.

Apparently "Anonymous", the Trump cabinet member who wrote an op-ed in the NYT plans to reveal his/her identity when their book is released this summer. 

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Apparently "Anonymous", the Trump cabinet member who wrote an op-ed in the NYT plans to reveal his/her identity when their book is released this summer. 

It's nice that they want to ruin their life for a quick buck.

Isn't going to stop Trump getting a second term. There has to be undeniable, irrefutable, cast iron evidence of wrongdoing that is universally recognised as such for him to lose.

And that isn't going to happen.

Not to outdone by his Yankee counterparts, Jair Bolsonaro has called Mitt Romney a "rat" while livestreaming himself watching Trump's presser the other day. The global Right is high on the hog right now.

Â