U.S. Politics

maqroll

20 hours ago, kidlewis said:

Exactly it’s the worst cover up ever. Not even joking,

the fact that the leadership of the US and various other big wigs will have been involved should be front page news.

i think the sheer disgust of global politics Over the past four years has worn the public down to complete apathy of cheap seat rhetoric.

i was highly engaged in politics until recently but it’s battered me more than villas Awful premiership run and resulting relegation.

knowing that many powerful celebrities, royalty and politicians are paedo killing nonces (allegedly) is really a nail in the coffin for any kind of social justice. 

if you can’t get that brought to justice after a mega poor coverup, just give up. 

Q-Anon are going to expose it all soon enough.   Too bad that here got to the pizza parlor in Washington just a few hours too late! 😉

• Like 1

It's the kind of thing that'd be mildly amusing if a random person shitposted it on VT.

From a head of state? The bloke is an absolute embarrassment. He thinks decorum is prescribed by a physician. 

• Like 4

Trump really is one of the oddest, weirdest characters. I can never decide if he’s horrible as some sort of miserable life choice, or horrible because he has some sort of learning difficulty or health issue. I keep telling myself it must be a deliberate choice to be a complete prick because he’s spent too long being ‘in business’ for it to be a health or disability thing.

Even just the weird orange tan and single 200 metre long hair. I mean, who looks at themselves with those white circles around their eyes in the middle of a bright orange face and thinks, yep, that’s exactly the look I was hoping for, time to face the world.

Absolute wrong ‘un. You wouldn’t trust him with your mum or your daughter or your dog or even a carrier bag. Every weird horrid rumour or anecdote about the guy, you think, yep totally believable.

42 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Trump really is one of the oddest, weirdest characters. I can never decide if he’s horrible as some sort of miserable life choice, or horrible because he has some sort of learning difficulty or health issue. I keep telling myself it must be a deliberate choice to be a complete prick because he’s spent far too long pissing daddy's money up a wall

FTFY and It's all of them too

That Lev Parnas interview with maddow was pretty crazy. Parnas was their fixer, and he was going around Ukraine doing all the dirty work. Pretty damning evidence that Parnas says via whatsapp investigate Biden, or else Pence doesn't come to the inauguration, and then when they blocked Parnas, Pence cancelled his flight to the Ukraine. 

Also that guy threatening to take the US ambassador to Ukraine...wtf. Seriously how is Trump still in charge? I feel like there is so much damning evidence against him. 

• Like 1

On 14/01/2020 at 18:42, chrisp65 said:

Trump really is one of the oddest, weirdest characters. I can never decide if he’s horrible as some sort of miserable life choice, or horrible because he has some sort of learning difficulty or health issue. I keep telling myself it must be a deliberate choice to be a complete prick because he’s spent too long being ‘in business’ for it to be a health or disability thing.

Even just the weird orange tan and single 200 metre long hair. I mean, who looks at themselves with those white circles around their eyes in the middle of a bright orange face and thinks, yep, that’s exactly the look I was hoping for, time to face the world.

Absolute wrong ‘un. You wouldn’t trust him with your mum or your daughter or your dog or even a carrier bag. Every weird horrid rumour or anecdote about the guy, you think, yep totally believable.

I suspect he thinks of himself rather like this.  Probably with more people standing passively round him, like some kind of validation.

GettyImages-533506999.jpg

• Like 2

At work today and we've just been informed that all foreign visitors, collaborations/interactions and travel etc., must now be reported for vetting and background check and hence approval. 

Massive amounts of incredulity from the locals. Less so from us expats. We do not require exit visas as of yet.

Freedom & Democracy.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, peterms said:

I suspect he thinks of himself rather like this.  Probably with more people standing passively round him, like some kind of validation.

GettyImages-533506999.jpg

You Brits were some real dandies 

Look at those outfits!

There's a big gun rights rally in Virginia this weekend and the FBI just arrested three militia types who had more than just guns on them. One of the guys is an explosives expert former military. Fun times ahead in the USA

On 17/01/2020 at 17:07, chrisp65 said:

That’s just the VT Chrimbo party mate.

Blandy won best decorated codpiece, that’s me in the red poncho and hat combo, Dom sent his legs over for the yellow tights. Bicks off to the side there, explaining to Seat why they won’t do pick ups in Tranmere after 8:00pm.

Nice. Should I assume that that's Scuba Steve with the goblet offering?

• Like 3

Â