U.S. Politics

maqroll

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Trump faces giant penis mowed into field near airport where he lands for UK state visit, in climate change protest 

Hopefully a field with lots of mushrooms.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Cringe.

One of the few things Donald Trump has been right about, through no real insight of his own mind you, was to be embarrassed by John McCain.

Yeah, John McCain is what American politics really should be. The guy who gave the world Sarah Palin as a VP candidate, and was halfway to starting World War 3 on the campaign trail. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yeah, John McCain is what American politics really should be. The guy who gave the world Sarah Palin as a VP candidate, and was halfway to starting World War 3 on the campaign trail. 

Your are Aaron Bastani and I claim nothing as Aaron makes all the claims, all the false claims and all the claims that everyone before him has made. ;)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Xela said:

Even Donald gets it right every now and again...

He is also correct with the trade tariffs etc with China IMO.  That really is not a fair playing field.

His method or timing might not be the best but it is all stacked in their favour currently.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Even Donald gets it right every now and again...

Deepening poverty and cuts to police and services are not Khan's doing.

Neither are the props and preparation of protesters.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, snowychap said:

The lack of people lining his route is just hilarious. :)

I agree, but at the same time I can't help but wonder if there may be more people lining his route if there weren't the section 14 restrictions on freedom of movement or freedom to protest (Outside of any designated protest zones). Can't decide between it being a great analogy for something or just a stark moment of truth that acts as a reminder to us all just how 'together' we are in this.

Edited by VILLAMARV
got my likes back
  • Like 1

Â