U.S. Politics

maqroll

4 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

If there is any proof other than Cohen's word, Trump is going to be impeached if that is true. 

It supposedly hasn't come from Cohen, the Mueller team have gathered this from emails and other documents in their possession. Cohen just confirms what the evidence shows (hence why Cohen didn't get that light a sentence)

you would think, but I've learned to accept that the most corrupt and grotesque president in US history will get away with it. He's got an army of brain dead supporters who love him, and a spineless power-hungry republican base with no moral compass about them at all. Venal and pathetic the lot of them. He'll survive,

38 minutes ago, Rodders said:

you would think, but I've learned to accept that the most corrupt and grotesque president in US history will get away with it. He's got an army of brain dead supporters who love him, and a spineless power-hungry republican base with no moral compass about them at all. Venal and pathetic the lot of them. He'll survive,

and he's opposed by Pelosi. 

AT least some of the new Dems are managing to stay relevant, but imagine what they could do without the useless current bunch in charge.

Seems things are getting a bit tetchy between Iran and the EU over ballistic missiles and what not ... punitive sanctions in place and the European position moving more towards that of America ...

does that mean Trump was right ? 

7 hours ago, Czechlad said:

If there is any proof other than Cohen's word, Trump is going to be impeached if that is true. 

Well we've been hearing this or something like it for two years, and actual hard evidence is still to be produced.  Which may be an issue in moving to impeachment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, peterms said:

Well we've been hearing this or something like it for two years, and actual hard evidence is still to be produced.  Which may be an issue in moving to impeachment.

and Mueller's office itself has now come out against this story. So much wishful thinking... no mention of the recent confirmation that the FBI withheld the material knowledge that the evidence they presented to the FISA court was backed by the political opponent of the presidential candidate whom the warrant was requested for.

The apparatus of the national security state was used against the political opponents of those in power, and people claim Trump is a threat to democracy.

1 hour ago, bickster said:

How many billions of atoms are wasted in that video. Billions of human atoms that made nothing useful

Great that the native American chap doesn't get intimidated by the little morons

The amount of atoms in an average human alone is  7 followed by 27 zeros.

14 hours ago, bickster said:

How many billions of atoms are wasted in that video. Billions of human atoms that made nothing useful

Great that the native American chap doesn't get intimidated by the little morons

Some of these geniuses were wearing school uniform from their private Catholic Boys School in the video. The school has had to delete its social media accounts and go into damage control.

15 hours ago, Brumerican said:

The amount of atoms in an average human alone is  7 followed by 27 zeros.

I know the answer - it's 7, isn't it? what do I win?

No, it's alright, I don't want a MAGA cap, if it's all the same.

Â