U.S. Politics

maqroll

21 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

So he ordered elite student athletes shitty fast food. 

3 hours before they turned up. Can you imagine eating a big mac that's sat out for 3 hours, with cold congealed cheese, and cold fries? I'd rather starve.

I'm only surprised he didn't give them the bill when they left.

32 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

3 hours before they turned up. Can you imagine eating a big mac that's sat out for 3 hours, with cold congealed cheese, and cold fries? I'd rather starve.

I'm only surprised he didn't give them the bill when they left.

Mexico is gonna pay for it ! :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, sne said:

So is there an edited picture with the lighters removed, the hands extended and Trump with a tiny mustache circling the internet yet?

It's ripe for some McFadden's Cold War editing.

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, sne said:

So is there an edited picture with the lighters removed, the hands extended and Trump with a tiny mustache circling the internet yet?

Also people would just assume Wayne Hennessy was shouting a round in.

• Haha 2

It would have been quite simple to knock up a veggie cold buffet for 100 people that would have been appreciated, sustainable, tasty, and a model for others.

Serving cold, congealed, greasy burgers instead is mad, but in character.

• Like 2

President Trump Directed His Attorney Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

President Donald Trump directed his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, according to two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter.

Trump also supported a plan, set up by Cohen, to visit Russia during the presidential campaign, in order to personally meet President Vladimir Putin and jump-start the tower negotiations. “Make it happen,” the sources said Trump told Cohen.

And even as Trump told the public he had no business deals with Russia, the sources said Trump and his children Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. received regular, detailed updates about the real estate development from Cohen, whom they put in charge of the project.

To be fair, it is entirely obvious that Trump would have directed him to lie, but nice to see that it is being taken seriously now.  There is much talk of impeachment in the air....

Â