U.S. Politics

maqroll

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

So the tangerine ass clowns visit is postponed as he doesn't want to go somewhere where there will be protests.

Someone should tell him he is never come here then.

Probably smart since he insisted he get the full royal treatment right down to using the wooden gilded carriage rather than the near bomb proof limo anyone with a brain would use. Especially as everyone hates him.

Denis Rodman back in N. Korea and they've just released that foolish kid who got himself locked up over there... Rodman as US special representative to Korea :D

Maybe May should appoint a person of similar esteem to lead the Brexit negotiations?

Edited by villakram

16 hours ago, villakram said:

Denis Rodman back in N. Korea and they've just released that foolish kid who got himself locked up over there... Rodman as US special representative to Korea :D

Maybe May should appoint a person of similar esteem to lead the Brexit negotiations?

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if Jonny Vegas has been discussed as a possibility. 

Edited by villaglint

2 hours ago, villakram said:

Denis Rodman back in N. Korea and they've just released that foolish kid who got himself locked up over there... 

Coming back in a coma, having been in it for a year the poor kid. Over a bloody sign.

43 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Coming back in a coma, having been in it for a year the poor kid. Over a bloody sign.

Yup... but it was a sign in N. Korea. He simply should have known much better. Much as a standard Fri/Sat night in town reveals all sorts of youthful stupidity, he was simply a standard stupid youth somewhat unlucky to be stupid in a place with consequences. I found it tough to have much sympathy for him at the time. Horrible news to hear about the coma. I hope that the N. Korean claim of botulism & a reaction to medicine is true and this is simply rotten luck, but I have my doubts.

Â