U.S. Politics

maqroll

20 minutes ago, villakram said:

So it seems Trump was right after all. Devin Nunes just confirmed that Trump and some of his team may have been "incidentally" monitored... whoops, simple mistake. 

It was incidental collection between his campaign and people in Russia. They will spin it out as long as they can and the uneducated will say "He was wiretapped then."

This doesn't in anyway back up what Trump tweeted a 2 Saturday's ago and he is not vindicated from those ridiculous claims.

Nunes is also a stooge and it wouldn't surprise me if Trump has promised him something in return for making it sound like more than it is.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

It was incidental collection between his campaign and people in Russia. They will spin it out as long as they can and the uneducated will say "He was wiretapped then."

This doesn't in anyway back up what Trump tweeted a 2 Saturday's ago and he is not vindicated from those ridiculous claims.

Nunes is also a stooge and it wouldn't surprise me if Trump has promised him something in return for making it sound like more than it is.

Oh probably, but in terms of the fake news mob, well he was on to something and not completely making things up.

Why won't the media get to talking about his policies instead. I mean his proposed budget has all sorts of factual real work ramifications. Guardian had a nice piece up the other day about the absence of a pentagon audit also, which should be huge news given the proposed funding increase. One really gets to see the alleged media principles at times like this.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

It's unclear to me why it's acceptable that Nunes has communicated with Trump about the investigation that Nunes himself is leading!

partisan hack or Russia has something on him. Did you see him during comey's hearing? He was not comfortable.

35 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

partisan hack or Russia has something on him. Did you see him during comey's hearing? He was not comfortable.

Yup - he's so shady.

He's on CNN now making innuendo, mentioning the report that 'he has a problem with.' It's all conjecture and misdirection. I'm sure Trump or Bannon has put him up to it with the promise of a reward later.

Well, getting interesting now. In response to Nunes' pathetic attempt to deflect earlier.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/schiff-russia-trump-collusion-236386

Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said Wednesday that there is “more than circumstantial evidence now” to suggest that President Donald Trump’s campaign may have colluded with Russia’s attempts to disrupt the election, but he would not offer details.

“I can tell you that the case is more than that,” Schiff told Chuck Todd on MSNBC. “And I can’t go into the particulars, but there is more than circumstantial evidence now.”

On 21/03/2017 at 16:33, NurembergVillan said:

Just as a few Twitter folk predicted yesterday, Trump's sent up a smokescreen by way of more travel restrictions - this time several Middle Eastern countries and airlines are no longer allowed to have passengers carry electronic devices in the cabin.  This includes Qatar, Emirates and Etihad - and includes using those countries as a connection.

In typically limp-wristed fashion the UK has followed suit.  So if you're on a business trip to Asia via Emirates you have to put your laptop in your case on the way back.  Bonkers!

Here's an interesting angle...

Trump won’t allow you to use iPads or laptops on certain airlines. Here’s why.

... They note that the United States has not been forthcoming about whether the ban is based on recent intelligence or long-standing concerns. There is also no explanation for why electronic devices in the cabin are a concern, and electronic devices in the baggage hold are not.

... It may not be about security. Three of the airlines that have been targeted for these measures — Emirates, Etihad Airways and Qatar Airways — have long been accused by their U.S. competitors of receiving massive effective subsidies from their governments. These airlines have been quietly worried for months that President Trump was going to retaliate. This may be the retaliation...

Washington Post

As a bonus it whips up his followers.

• Like 3

Now remember this. When I said wiretapping, it was in quotes. Because a wiretapping is, you know today it is different than wire tapping. It is just a good description. But wiretapping was in quotes. What I’m talking about is surveillance.

I inherited a mess with jobs, despite the statistics, you know, my statistics are even better, but they are not the real statistics because you have millions of people that can’t get a job, ok.

Hey look, in the mean time, I guess, I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not. You know. Say hello to everybody OK?

lmao this man is unhinged.

• Like 3

Lets hope the Republican Representatives who are against it, have the courage of their convictions if they are forced to vote on Trumpcare today.

For a massive piece of legislation to fail before it has even started would be a gigantic kick in his orange balls.      

Edited by andyh
spelling

Â