U.S. Politics

maqroll

On 21/02/2019 at 08:10, peterms said:

Yes!

It's refreshing to see someone talk about the lack of integrity in the world without fear.

It's not surprising Carlson didn't even remain dignified when responding to the scrutiny he received from Bregman.

Spoilt brat. Corporate media is the rich telling the middle class to blame the poor. Editorial independence at FOX News? my ass!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Nothing means anything at all until congressional republicans start taking it seriously, and they just aren't going to. Just vote him out this time ffs. 

Gonna be hard when buffoons like this are running. Not a single policy position communicated. Just 2 minutes of platitudes.

"I promise you...Americuhhh"

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, LondonLax said:

People have been saying Trump is bad for the last 3 years. Unless he has some new evidence to present the ‘he said she said’ stuff is boring now.

He literally brought the receipts with him.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Gonna be hard when buffoons like this are running. Not a single policy position communicated. Just 2 minutes of platitudes.

"I promise you...Americuhhh"

giphy.gif

"Civic grace" "Courageous empathy"

🤮

• Like 1

As grim as that is, I don't think you can immediately draw the connection between it and Mengele. The term Angel of Death predates him by literally thousands of years. Azrael, Abaddon, various other biblical entities... All were the Angel of Death.

• Like 1

When slaughtering people abroad always make sure you have cool sounding names for your killing machines and that you name the operation to something the flag waving morons will dig.

Â